•07•

Jimin sighed as he ruffled his raven hair.

"This can't be."

He bumped into someone, "Sorry-"

"No need. Are you new here?" He asks. Jimin nodded at the older and he sighed. "You're my replacement huh?" He crosses his arms. "I'm Dr. Hongbin.."

He was the old doctor he had, Jimin grinned and said his name. Hongbin left the young doctor and Jimin had more doubts about this job. He never thought of going through hardships of this patient. The illness is severely hard to handle as what reported before. Jimin went to his office and arranged few stuff he brought. Thinking, Mrs. Kim placed another pocket knife in his office box again. "This lady won't just stop sending me these." He chuckled at the blue pocket knife and set aside.

"Are you the new Psychiatrist?" Jimin looked up at the door. "Yes?" He thinks he's a patient. "I'm Mr. Shim, nice to meet you Park." The old man smiled. Jimin smiled at his warm welcome. "Are you his doctor? Doc Hongbin took his leave two days ago.."

"Who's doctor?"

"My good friend inside here, blessed with music skills."

Jimin remembered, he didn't read the folder properly due to it's risky prints. "Was it Younji?" He answered the elder. Mr. Shim shook his head, "Go visit him, I'm sure he'll be fine." Then left the office. The raven arranged his papers while thinking about his words.

"Maybe.. I need to see that patient." Jimin walked out of his office. Nurses and patients greeted him in the hallways. He responded to them as well before reaching the room. He heard a beautiful melody being played inside. Jimin tried not to cry and slowly opened the door. He saw a familiar faded grey hair, milky skinned, pink tainted lips.

"Oh my.." He muttered lowly.

He stopped playing and glanced at Jimin. He  squinted his eyes at the raven haired man. He walked in the room silently, towards him.

"Hel-"

He collapsed before he could say hi, Jimin panicked and called the nearby nurses. Jimin helped them do the treatment until he was stabled. He glance at him, sleeping. "He had a breakdown and this time we don't know why." The male nurse said. "It's fine. I can handle him." Jimin said, sitting across him. "Are you sure Doc? I mean he's really different-"

"Shh. I know."

"We will leave Doctor Park." They left him silently without waking up the sleeping prince. Jimin stood up, removing his glasses. Walking around his room, thinking he was alive afterall. "You were here afterall."

--

He opened his eyes. It was dark and cold.

He sat up and ruffled his grey hair, glancing around. He caught his sight again, this time his head starts to ache. "Fuck." He muttered, clutching his hair down. Jimi watched him calm down himself from afar.

"Who are you?" He cries as his head throbs in pain.

"I'm Mr. Park, your psychiatrist."

Ello ello help ello
I'm having muscle pain </3
How yer school ?
;)