•12•

Jimin dressed in front the mirror.

He declined few invites from his friends. He was observing Yoongi for awhile until a familiar man came in. He planned not to disturb the two, maybe that's his interest rather than him. He felt sad. He wanted the old Yoongi to love him back.

"You're going somewhere?"

"Noona, yes. My friends asked me repeatedly." He smiled, fixing his polo. "You've grown. It's nice to see young freshmen from Daegu working here."

"I know also.. What's going on around
You. Just talk to me if there's any problem.. bye Jimin." She left after that. Jimin was confused but continued on fixing. He grabbed his wallet and phone before leaving his room. Nurses greeted him along the way. He stopped in his tracks, seeing a white capped man. "Sir, are you lost-"

"Namjoon hyung?"

The old man hushed an pulled him into a corner. "Don't say my name loudly." He hissed and looked around. "Why are you in Busan? Especially in a mental facility?"

"I-I'm waiting on someone. So shut your mouth." Then he left. Jimin watched him disappear in the crowd. The doctor went on his real occasion for this night. Jimin and Jungkook were waiting at some chicken house in town. Jungkook waved at him as he heard the ball rang from front door. "Hyung!"

"Hey."

Jimin sat at them across, seeing the juicy chickens on the table. "Oh, meaty food. It's been long."

"You're having that vegetarian diet still? Break it up for awhile." Taehyung encouraged his friend as he began eating the drumsticks. "As a doctor, I need keep my health good. Patients need me."

"He needs you?"

Jungkook shifted his position uncomfortably. Jimin twisted his expression before getting the right guess. "What did you do?"

"His fault. So when, what,why,how?" Jungkook asked. Jimin mentally implanted a face palm on his face. "Let me explain-"

"Let's eat before I rant shit on you, Taehyung." Jimin interjected him as he got his chicken wings on his plate. The younger chuckled softly while Taehyung gulped as he ate his own food.

"I have to go Yoongi."

Jin stood up and gave the younger a pat. Yoongi nodded as he left his room. He was happy Jin arrived early, he missed his hyung. He collapsed on his bed, closing his eyes.

He felt being choked, he couldn't breathe, "The hell-"

"Rest forever Yoongi. You're weak."

He muttered as Yoongi began disappearing. He sat up and glanced at the mirror. "Well, I'll take care of this body." He smirked. "I'll make sure you'll never come back."

"Suga..no."

Well yess crappy