•29•

Jin took a deep breath.

The neighborhood seemed dead and tranquil. The door creaked open as a small boy peeped at the blond man. "Jin hyung!" The kid hugged the tall man in pink. "I'm sorry for not visiting." Jin caressed his soft black hair. "Noona's waiting." He held his hand as they went inside. The house inside was different. It looked neat compared to the outside. "Hello Jin Oppa." She had a yellow apron on her.

"Rae Min." He removed his coat and placed it on the sofa. "I made cookies, you want some?" She held a tray of deformed cookies as half burnt. "I got snacks, no thanks." Jin wavered his hand. "How is life?" He changed the subject.

"I heard...Haneul got admitted." Her voice was frail and light. "I see Namseok is doing good." He smiled at the small boy. Namseok smiled as he played with his blocks across the room.  "I know what's your purpose." She coughed. Jin smiled carefully.

"Jin?"

The ash blond man stood up from his chair, dropping his book. "I'm sorry." He whispered as he hugged him tightly. "I'll be upstairs." Rae Min closed the door. "Namjoon, I'm sorry for hiding you like this." Jin cupped his cheek. The tall man cried on his shoulder. "Let me be free." He sobbed.

"I'm trying. Hoseok is helping me finding the real culprit." They sat on his bed. They've talked again about Yoongi's case and it seemed Namjoon is fine now. This gave good news on the older man. "You smell good today." Jin wasn't expecting a different fresh scent from him since he was staying in this boring apartment. "I told Rae Min that I'm leaving Busan. I was trying to ask you if I can stay at your place.." Hiding his stare from Jin.

"Mrs. Min isn't finding you anymore. Your name is proven innocent." Jin breathed. "I guess it's fine."

"Thanks hyung." Namjoon smiled.

"But hyung, I have something to show you." Namjoon grabbed his wrist and silently went into his closet room. "What are we-" Jin couldn't believe what he saw. Pictures from their college years. Jimin, Hoseok, Taehyung, Namjoon and Yoongi were spotted. Red strings around the said board. This looked like someone plotted someone's death. Namjoon placed his hand on Jin's shoulder. "Haneul.. She wasn't behind this. She stopped after she got into trouble. Someone continued it." He adds.

"Remember her birthday? When Jimin got his heart shattered after what Haneul did? He was with a girl and that girl liked Jimin." Namjoon traced his hand to Jimin's picture. "Yes, I remembered." Jin's mind was clear now. He knew the answers already. Namjoon covered the wall with wallpaper before someone recognizes it. "Help me pack." He said.

Jin came out with folded long sleeved shirts and place it in his bags. Rae Min came in, seeing them packing. "I'll miss you babysitting my brother.." She choke a chuckle. Namjoon shot a grin while Jin was busy arranging his stuff inside.

"Saechan." Namjoon called the small boy to give him a hug. They bid their goodbyes as Jin started the engine.

"Hoseok is going to be happy." Jin smirked as he stirred the wheel.

Omg I feel bad for not updating lately :/ NCT dream (JAEMIN & RENJUN <3) stopped me for a while X) I'm still an ARMY thoo