•19•

I'm sorry to confused ya all about the chapter. This is chap 19.. The previous one is 18 xD

"How are you hyung?"

"Jimin, it's been 3 years huh?" Hoseok sat across his table. The elder didn't seemed to age except his hair color was fading slowly. "How are you?" Jimin passed a cup of instant coffee to him. "I'm working."

"Dance instructor?"

"No.. I work with the police. It's kinda keeping me busy for three years straight." Hoseok lifted his cup. Jimin nodded. "How is your girlfriend?"

"My wife?"

"You two got married?! How come?"

Hoseok smiled and placed down his cup. "I was just kidding. I broke up with my girlfriend silly." Instead hearing good news, that went down Jimin's sudden reaction. "Broke up?" Hoseok nodded. "Just a year ago. She couldn't keep up with my work so she went on her way." He sounded sad but his expression didn't showed it. Jimin understand that. Afterall, he's a psychiatrist. "How are you Jimin? Knowing Yoongi hyung is alive?"

"Well, he doesn't really remember me."

"You got to be kidding me. I mean you're here.."

"He's having this Multiple personality disorder and he's all cured. I met the three persons in him. Suga, baby yoongi and Yoongi hyung."

"Baby Yoongi..pfft." Hoseok chuckled. He never changed about things they used to talk about. Good old college days. "Why are you here Hoseok hyung?"

"I was looking for Yoongi."

"For what?"

"His incident 3 years ago. He got kidnapped after being confined in the hospital. I remember how you underwent depression." Hoseok said, coughing. "He got kidnapped?!"

"I remember being held as hostage. Fire. Explosions."

"He told me being held as hostage.." Jimin couldn't figure his words out. Hoseok processed his statement. "You mean he said that?" He asked, making Jimin think harder. "I asked him what he remembers.. Then his other self or Suga told me."

"Let me tell you what I know."

"Yoongi hyung was confined to the hospital after the explosion occurred in my club. He was fine and we were even talking. He kept on asking if you were okay and I told him yes. Then these group of men scrambled into the room and punch out of my sanity." Hoseok said.

"Someone did planned this all. Someone who hated Yoongi."

"But who? It couldn't be Haneul right?"

"No. I have asked her and seek proofs but none."

"Help me, Jimin. Maybe we can find the right evidence of Yoongi's disappearance." Hoseok looked at Jimin. He knew this young man would be useful to uncover who did this bad to Yoongi. "Sure."

Jimin heavily sighed. He won't be having overnights in the facility anymore. He'll miss this area for awhile. He walked towards his house, his brother was talking to some girl. "Hyung!" Jihyun jumped out from his seat. "Who is pretty lady?"

"Friend-"

"She's my girlfriend hyung." Jihyun smiled. The lady averted her gaze from him while Jimin muffled his laughter. "How cute. I'll be inside, enjoy you two." He winked.

Sorry for the late update
School organizations shit
;)