•09•

Jimin went to the mental facility as usual.

Maybe he could stay there in a dormitory for doctors. Due to lack of sleep, his eyes were deeper and might be sprouting out. "Goodmorning sir." The security guard greeted him. Jimin nodded and proceeded inside. The nurses greeted him as well, he nodded and walked toward his office.

Placing his folders glumly, he looked over the window. "It's cloudy huh?" He walked towards the window. Busan was beautiful with the beaches around. Jimin was raised here and still admired the places. He even wished Yoongi didn't forget him at some point. Maybe that Jin hyung likes him and he likes Jin. He sighed, he couldn't retrieved his first love again. Shooking off his thoughts, he began canvassing Yoongi's past documents.

After doing so, he decided to have a little visit on his patient. He heard his keyboard playing, assuming he's already awake. He knocks and waits for his answer. "Come in." Yoongi yelled from inside. Jimin opened the door and a tired expression was on the older's face. "What do you want?" He asks, turning off his keyboard. "I just came by to visit."

Yoongi sighed and went to his bed, fixing the covers. "What's with the visit?"

"I do this to my patients. Why are you so cold? What did I do wrong?"

"It's nothing." He lowly replies. Jimin sensed something off the boat. "Really nothing?" He repeats. "I wanna help you.. I know you like to fly back home to Daegu." Yoongi's attention was caught by his reply. "How do you know I live at Daegu? Dr. Hongbin doesn't even know.."

"I read your documents, Yoongi."

The older looked at the young doctor, trying to put his trust on someone. He never thought of trusting a doctor, well he was different. Something he can't deny on. "Fine. I'll trust you." He said, placing the blankets properly. "Well ok then.. I should be going." Jimin stood up and started walking. He felt light headed and began to stumble on his feet. "S-Shit."

"You okay?" Yoongi pulled his arm, Jimin went pale. The older was shock and directly lead him to bed. "Fuck. Didn't you sleep well?" Jimin shook his head. Yoongi sighed and walked towards his small white cabinet, picking up some painkillers. "Now I'm the doctor, Dr. Min." He chuckled at himself, Jimin felt warmth of his smile. The older gave him a glass of water and painkillers.

"U-Um thanks hyung."

"How old are you?"

"24."

"Well, that makes sense. You're here to check on me or be checked by me."

Yoongi smirked at Jimin, making his face burn up. The elder knew he won this petty fight, seeing the younger's reaction. He felt teasing the young doctor as if he always do. "I'm just visiting.. And yes.. I might check on you." Jimin replied.

"Dr. Park, I've been for 3 years, different doctors, vast medication and no one was younger than you. Isn't that a challenge?"

"What are you trying to say?"

"Old doctors can't tame me."

Yoongi face darken and moved towards his ear. "I'm not an easy patient."

So it begins
PH armys tickets are sold out
Anyways.. Teambahay or TeamCebu lmao
Please like my Fb Page guys! Support [Bulletproof notebook] @bulletproofnbph
;)