•15•

It was a wonderful place.

Yoongi was lost at the situation. It felt so familiar, smell of egg sandwiches, blue pools, good music. Of course, it was Daegu. He saw a man with a red and white striped shirt rising from waters. His face was at blur, Yoongi find it hard to communicate with him. The setting shifted into a stormy area above, the older looked up to the skies. "Go away!" He warned the young man before him.

The figure reached for him but the waves drowned him. Yoongi felt his legs went numb, unable to help the person. He didn't realize who was he calling again.

Jimin

He woke up in cold sweat. The sun hasn't rised up, mainly 4 in the morning. He wiped off his sweat from his forehead. It's been a week after his friend, Mr. Shim from heart failure. He didn't mind the pain anymore because of his doctor. He jumped off from his bed and opened the shutters. It was dark and cold breeze blew bitterly at his face. He sighed and went back sitting down on the comfy blue velvet covers.

His mother visited him yesterday, giving him his necessities. He didn't missed his mom anyways. Yoongi kept the good son image as she stayed in his room for the whole day. She gave him his old camera and his phone. There was a black box that she remembered to give it to him if he needs it in the past.

Then he went back to his usual question. Was he mad? Smell of dirty sewers and blood rust was only in his mind. Being held as hostage for innocence of money? He simply don't know. Whatever is it, he wants his memories back. Maybe there were few precious things he missed.

Yoongi longed for something.

When morning came, Jimin visited him for his medical treatment. Asking various questions, Yoongi simply answered them repeatedly. The doctor sighed and said he was progressing. That made him happy that he could go home again to Daegu.

"We'll go out some day-"

Jimin's phone vibrated and sighed, "Excuse me." He took the call, forgetting it was on loud speaker. "JIMIN! COME TO THE HOSPITAL PRONTO."

"What? Why?" Jimin seemed calm. Yoongi heard his mother's tone on his phone before switching the loudspeaker off. She called him Jimin, strange. He thought.

"I'll be there! Wait for me!" He dropped the call and hurriedly arranged his stuff.  "What's wrong?" Yoongi asked at the panicking male. "My brother is having a surgery and they need me now. Just do things you usually do. I'll be back." Jimin rushed out of his room, leaving Yoongi sighing. "Why did she call him Jimin? Is that his name?"

A wave of headaches attacked him.

Jimin rushed to the said hospital, not caring about his uniform. The nurses greeted him as he passed by. The halls were vast, his legs would go numb after this day. He found his mother sitting down crying alone. "Mom!"

"Where's Jihyun?"

His mother looked up to him and said. "He's unconcious 5 hours earlier until now, I don't know what to do." She started crying again, hugging his son. "Let me check him mom."

Jimin went inside, his brother was laid comfortably. He went near to his brother, a ruined expression on his face. "You little rascal."

"I'm sorry mom-"

"How could you?! Of all the time, you were sleeping?!" Jimin secretly chuckled behind his mother while she nagged at him shamelessly. The nurse chuckled at herself of the scene she witnessed. "I was tired. I need sleep after the operation."

"Mrs. Park surely is a talker." The Nurse said, smiling. "Yes she is." Jimin replied.  Jimin bid goodbye to his mother and brother before going back to the facility.  His mother made sure he ate with them before heading back. Jimin couldn't resist his mother's requests.

"Dr. Park?" A nurse ran to him. "Something wrong?" Jimin looked at him. "Your patient, he's been having tantrums since you left and horrible headaches too."

"Thanks." Jimin went to Yoongi's room straight ahead. He found the older sitting down on his bed with an ice pack on his forehead. "What happened?"

"I slipped earlier. Nothing serious."

"Oh alright. It's time for your medication anyways." Jimin quickly prepared his medicine and water. Yoongi took it in and began asking Jimin questions. "How is your brother anyways?"

"He got stitches on the left leg but he's fine."

"What took you long then?"

"Mom and Jihyun had a misunderstanding."

"Oh." Yoongi replied lowly.

"Well, everything's done-"

"You forgot something doc." He smirked. Jimin grew suspicious but asked anyways. "What is it then?"

"Do you even call yourself a doctor? My medication of course!" He shot him with sarcasm. Jimin couldn't figure out if it was an insult or not. "You took your tablets all day, do you want to die early?"

"Not tablets."

"What are you playing, hyung?"

"A peck would do." He winked.

Jimin's face heated up suddenly, hearing him that way was too sexual. Yoongi kept his silent gaze on him, sensing his threat working on the little doctor. "Why would I do that?" Jimin finally asked. "You're my doctor, do doctors give treatments to make their patient heal faster?"

"Not that kind of treatment hyung."

"Please."

Jimin shook his head no. Yoongi was fed up with the nicey patient image. He pulled his collar and crashed onto his plump ones. "You know I get what I want." He said. "I told you, doctors can't tame me well."

Jimin looked at his patient, his breath was gone short. "Let me tame you, Yoongi." Jimin murmured. "Sounds a challenge." Yoongi smirked before kissing him back. The older laid him down on his bed, their lips collided in a fast pace. Jimin loses his trance, the more chances of Yoongi winning their fight of dominance.

Their kisses got steamier until they ran out of breath. "Thank you." Yoongi kissed his forehead. Jimin smiled before drifting to sleep beside him.

Ello long chapters are starting
;)