•27•

Yoongi's memory was coming back to him.

This made him happy and embarrassed whenever he got an instant event from Jimin's part. He was the one to blame for making the young boy fall for him. Teasing was the fun part for him. He was a cool guy back then before he got held as hostage for 3 years. The events made him remember who he is right now.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot?" Jimin came in grinning at him. His wet damp hair made him more vulnerable inside the elder's thoughts. "Hmm?" Jimin wanted an answer. He missed his smile out of the blue. "Nothing." Yoongi ruffled his hair as he opened his music notebook. "Are you making a comeback?" The Raven placed his chin on his shoulder.

"Maybe." Yoongi nodded. "They'll questioned why was I missing for 3 years." He added.

"I suggest returning to the music industry when the culprit is captured. Hoseok hyung is doing his job triple time." Jimin suggested. Yoongi agreed. He wouldn't want to answer useless questions on a presscon. "I should spend my free time wisely, I guess?" He turned to Raven haired male. "What are you implying Mr Min-" He crushed his lips on Jimin before he could finish his sentence. The feeling was mutual but it added large warmth. Yoongi remembered how he stole his first back at college. Jimin was really mad after that incident.

Jimin broke the connection before Yoongi could react. The older dropped his music notebook and pushed the younger onto the wall. He attacked his neck with bites. "Yoongi.." Jimin moaned. His teeth dug deep as he drops his sanity a bit. The Raven was filled with excitement and pleasure. He never felt much pleasure like this in past life time. "You b-better not make it swell, Min Yoongi."

Yoongi smirked on his skin. "You never complained about my marks during college."

"Yoongi, I'm working. I need to look presentable." Jimin clarified.

Yoongi stopped and looked at him. "You don't need to look presentable for me."

Jimin blushed like a high school kid. Yoongi can still turn his tables real well even after a traumatic event. "I hate you min Yoongi." Jimin pouted. "You know I love you right?" Yoongi smirked. "I'm letting you pass to the easy level this time. Next time, no mercy." Gray haired man winked.

Gosh Yoongi!

The bed creaked as their sweat dropped. "H-Hyung!" Jimin grabbed his arm tightly. He spilled again and again. Yoongi loved every sight of him. He knew he was the only guy that he could satisfy Jimin like this. His member harden as he heard the younger moan his name. The elder pulled out leaving trails of his seed on the bed. "Hyung.. More..please?" Jimin sounded tired but he wanted more. Yoongi touched his shaft as it slowly harden in his grasp. The younger collapsed on his back as he felt his finger around his member. "Shit.." Yoongi's hand slipped up and down around his throbbing wood.

His seed spilled again. Yoongi bent down and licked his sweet filling. He grabbed his thighs for control. He caressed his inner thigh which made Jimin squirm.

"Jimin.."

Jimin looked down where Yoongi licked his inner thigh covered with his own seed. The younger reached his own member and pumped it. The elder stopped him and gave a quick kiss on his red lips. "I'm going in." Yoongi breathlessly whispered. Jimin felt his wood again. He sat up and hugged him as he pounded inside. "Ahh.." He bit his shoulder. The gray haired man kept his hands on his ass and squished it simultaneously. "Who fucked you real hard?" Yoongi licked his earlobe. "Min Fucking Yoongi!" Jimin felt like bouncing on him as he got rough until they came. He pulled out as Jimin collapsed  again on bed, releasing steam.

"Night Jimin." Yoongi kissed his forehead before drifting to sleep.

Halo. Finally, I added something naughty here.