•14•

"We shouldn't be doing this."

Suga stared at him. Jimin remained silent, afraid of getting him angry. He knows how is like that. "I know Yoongi hyung won't like this."

"Let me tell ya, I get what I-"

He stumbles on the floor, clutching the top hairs of his head. "Suga?" Jimin sat up and ran to him. "Goddamit-" He muttered painfully. He fell on the ground groaning painfully. "I'll fucking come back!" He hissed before passing out. Jimin touched his forehead and sighed in relief. He almost his ass fucked, he doesn't want that.

He slowly flutter his eyes, focusing on Jimin slowly. "Dr. Park?" He coughed, Jimin helped him sit up. "What happened?" He asks, guessing it's the real Yoongi. "Suga is your counterpart huh?"

"He did- nevermind." He seemed to get the idea of it. Jimin gave him his medicine and a glass of water. Yoongi took in all and got drowsy as expected. "Well, everything's alright. I should go now. Good mornight hyung." Jimin spun his heel towards the door when his wrist was grabbed. "What-"

"Just for a second." His voice was husky. Their foreheads touched together. Jimin looked up at Yoongi, who was closing his eyes. His breathing tickled the face of the raven. His chin was lifted up, Jimin wanted to squirm. Their lips connected, the feeling was mutual. Yoongi felt he kissed this boy before. Jimin missed this kind of thing. They broke the kiss for air, Jimin looked down.

Yoongi liked it but he didn't know why. He got to embarrass his doctor which was a good tease for him. He bent down and gave him a kiss on the forehead before saying "Goodmornight, Dr. Park." He placed his hands in his pockets. Jimin nodded and went out of the room.

The raven leaned by the wall, thinking what happened. He just kissed him surprisingly. The corners of his lips were touched, maybe he remembered him or it's just a tease? He shook his thoughts and went to his dorm instead.

"He just what-"

Taehyung stared at him, the smell of cappuccino wasn't the only one surprised him. Jimin shifted uncomfortably and sighed. "He's really Yoongi huh?" Taehyung murmured as he lifted his cup. "I don't know myself."

"Well, he has a multiple personality disorder."

"Define that."

"One person but many personalities. Yoongi, baby yoongi and Suga." Jimin stirred his black coffee. Taehyung sighed and gave his friend a pat on the shoulder. "You'll be through all of this." Making him comfortable in his seat. "That'll be long."

Jimin returned to the facility, seeing a group of people coming out of the building. "Good Afternoon doc." The security guard greeted. "What's the commotion there?" He asked. "Someone died. Mr. Shim actually." he answers.

Jimin ran inside the building, thinking of only one person who could be affected. "It cannot be." He thought as he got into the halls. He stopped at his room and knocked, "Yoongi hyung?" He slowly opened the door. He was staring at the window, the wind blew strongly. Yoongi remained quiet which scares him. "Dr. Park, He died."

Jimin walked behind him. Yoongi turned to him, puffy eyed. He's been crying for hours, the lost of his dear friend. The doctor sat on his bed, beside him. "Yoongi-" He hugged him tightly, Jimin patted his back. "He left already."

"Maybe it was his time."

"This is why I hate death. It makes people sorrowful when someone leaves."

"We can't avoid that from happening, it's part of life."

Yoongi was sad. He lost a lot of things he has or he used to have. But things aren't permanent in this world. It'll just fade away. "Dr. Park?"

"Yes hyung?"

"Don't leave me please."

Jimin was unsure of his statement. He never left his patient, his lover until now. "Sure hyung. I won't leave you." Yoongi felt happy when he heard him say that. At least, his chest wasn't heavy anymore. Thinking of the things he wasn't familiar...

Who is Jimin?

Hello
;)