•24•

Jimin fixed his things on his desk.

He never imagine on getting Yoongi back. It feels like dream. "Jimin.. or it's Dr. Park then?" This made Jimin stopped as he stared at the person by the door. "Why are you here?" He asked her. She slither her way towards the young doctor. "I thought you got a better place to live with?"

"Same old Jimin." She chuckles. Haneul seemed to age a bit but Jimin kept his gaze away. "What do you want?" He finally asks. Haneul sighed and moved away. "I'm here to clear my name, I didn't kidnap Yoongi or held him as a hostage."

"Why all of a sudden-"

"Hoseok has been tailing me down in South Korea and I'm fucking sick of it." She fumed as she grabbed me by the collar. "I'm trying to live peacefully!" She added. Her fiery orbs made me wanna gulp and look away but she's clawing on me. "Get off me, Haneul." He pushed her away. Jimin fixed his polo and tie while he glared at her. "Haneul, I don't know who.. kidnap hyung and why. But you don't have the right to claw me."

She started to sob and collasped on the floor. Her make up was ruined and she looked like a mess. Jimin knelt beside her.

"You can kill me here. I don't want to live. Please Jimin."

Jimin was confused at the moment. "You're just tired. You need rest." He suddenly caught a strong scent of alcohol. Haneul shook her head and covered her face. "My boyfriend.. just died. Hoseok, Hoseok kept on b-blaming me of this 3 year s-shit case of Yoongi. I didn't even knew t-there was an explosion." She sobbed. "Jimin. Please do tell Sehun that I'm sorry. To everyone I harmed... s-s-sorry." She sniffed and stood up. She tossed me keys and smiled. "I feel like I repented so long."

"What?" Jimin stood up. "You look good on your uniform." She beams. First, she was furious and now, she's complimenting my uniform? She's depressed. Jimin can see that, she's deeply depressed on the past events she have done. "I remembered. Mr. Shim?"

"Yeah?"

"He was my dad. He got crazy when mom died."

Haneul's bitch facade had covered a lot of things he misunderstood. "I see."

"I have to go.I can't let two persons wait for me." She started to move her way. "Thanks and goodbye, Jimin." She smiled before walking out of my office. Haneul. Jimin sighed as he stared at her keys. "What is she?" He shove them in his pocket. Thinking of the girl trying to kill him, she was very fragile when she confessed things. Considering she's still a girl. "I hope she gets a good reward."

"Jimin?"

"Hoseok hyung?"

Hoseok came in casually with his sun glasses behind his head. "Haneul came." Jimin sighed. "Really? what did she say?"

"You're tailing her everywhere in South Korea. Is that true?"

"Well, yeah."

"She's tired of it. Give it a break."

"I need proofs and evidences-"

"She didn't planned the hostage. She was completely honest."

"And you believed her? God, Jimin, I thought you're better than this?"

"You know where her house is? Find the evidence there." Jimin tossed him her keys. "How did.."

"She gave me."

"Fine, I'll seek the evidence myself. If I see something wrong... Jimin please do accept the truth." Hoseok said before leaving his office.

Hello my friends.
i am back with angsty shit