CHAPTER8

:Home:

(Betty)

I've been staying in Quans house for almost two months. I haven't heard or seen Leo. It made me less on edge.

Quan came into my room with Jackson in his hands. Jackson kept trying to suck on his finger.

I felt like Quan wanted to be his father but I couldn't allow him to do that. Me and him weren't together and he wasn't truly the father. I didn't even know him that well but I was grateful he was taking care of me and Jackson.

Like his own.

I still had a lot of money saved. It was mainly hundred dollar bills though, but I did help him with bills and groceries. He was in school and almost out.

To be a nurse.

"Hey can we go get ice cream? Or are you...sore right now?",he asked.

I smiled and nodded. I had to be sewn up down below because Jackson ripped me open when I gave birth. So me feeling like in was being torn apart wasn't all wrong.

"I'm sorry. I just am really tired right now. But please bring me something back."

Quan nodded and walked over to me. He kissed my forehead and I kissed his and Jacksons cheek.

I felt real peace for once.

"I'll be back in about an hour baby girl."

He walked out. Once I heard the door close and his car pull off I fell into a deep sleep.

Unaware of the danger close by.

****

I was awake but my eyes were closed. I had only just drifted to sleep when I heard the wooden floor creak. Jackson wasn't home.

The rocking chair beside me was moving. I could hear it creaking.

My back was turned to it but I felt someone's presence behind and in front of me.

I prayed it was Leo and not his men.

"You're not asleep.",a deep voice said.

I slowly opened my eyes to see a pair of eyes. I jerked back and saw a man in a black mask.

I turned to see another masked man. With a huge erection.

I gasped and covered my mouth.

The masked man stood up. I scanned his body. I noticed the small scar under his eye. It looked like a comma.

I had seen it somewhere before.

I turned back to masked man number two to see him pulling his Penis out. He began stroking himself.

"No. Please d-don't. I just had a baby. I can bleed to death."

The first masked man slammed my body into the bed. The second one watched.

I noticed the birthmark on his penis. This can't be happening to me. I can't be raped.

Its going to hurt much worst.

Masked man number one Began unbuckling his pants. He had a tattoo on his pelvis.

A star with a comma inside it.

Leo's logo.

"Please.",I was hysterically crying.

"Anything else but this."

The masked man that was on top of me stopped.

He snatched me up out of bed and pushed my head down as his penis hit me in the face.

"Look at me.",he demanded.

I was on my knees in front of him. I knew exactly what he was about to make me do.

I looked into his eyes. Eyes that I would never forget.

"Swallow. Everything."

(Quan)

I smiled as I parked in my driveway. Jackson was in my backseat making a mess with his ice cream. Throwing it back up.

Since she's been here my life has been getting even more and more peaceful. Happier.

I wasn't in love with her but I could see myself going that far.

I got Jackson out of the car seat and unlocked my door. I closed and locked it behind me.

"Betty!",I called out.

She didn't answer. I furrowed my brows together.

I out Jackson in his playpen. I was about to go in Betty's room when the house phone rang.

"Hello?",I answered. Not recognizing the number.

"Did Betty like the message I sent to her?",I heard Leo say.

I could only look down the hall towards her room. Fearful of what would happen.

"What the hell are you talking about?",I asked.

There was maniacal laughing on the other side.

"Oh you haven't seen yet?",he laughed again.

"Well aren't you in for a surprise once she wakes up. Tell her Leo sent them."

He hung up.

I couldn't even see straight. I ran down the hall as fast as I have ever ran. I didn't care what I would see.

Everything was going in slow motion once I stumbled into her room.

I stopped and almost threw up.

She was on the floor. Beaten and bloody.

Laying in her own vomit.

I almost threw up myself as I dialed 911. I don't even remember how we got to the hospital. I just remember being there with Jackson asleep as I watched nurses go in and out of her hospital room.

I felt hopeless and helpless.

But something let me know that she would be getting them back. The strongest urge I ever felt allowed me to feel at peace.

I knew she would get them back.