(25)

:Returning:

(Betty)

I stared at Quans naked body as he lay in bed. Once again we had had sex without a condemn.

Three times.

I had to keep it moving though. I kissed his cheek and stood fully up to leave when I heard him move in bed.

"Betty?"

I stopped immediately. Unable to turn around.

"Where you going?",he groaned out. I could tell he was half asleep.

"No where baby. I was just cold. Go back to sleep."

I stared at him as his head dropped down on the pillow and I heard his light snores.

I sighed in relief.

I went into Jacksons room and kissed his forehead before heading back to Dre and Hailey's house.

(Quan)

As I heard Betty close and lock the door I listened before hearing her start the car and drive off.

I wasn't asleep. I was never asleep.

Every night she goes out and leaves me, I pray to God and beg him that he brings her back to me safely.

I pray until I fall asleep and in the morning I thank him when I see her laying next to me.

I fear that one day I won't wake up to that.

(Dre)

I finally laid down after a long day in theese streets. I hadn't heard from Hailey all day but I just figured he had some girl pick him up.

It was strange though, that he hadn't called and told me like usual. I just figured he was caught up.

It was so funny that he had made up my bed too. I thought about it and found it strange as I lay on my comforter.

As I was about to get under the covers, the lights went out. I didn't move at first because some people will try and set you up and I had big enemies since I was coming up.

Named Trenton. He was trying to put a hit out on my head but he wasn't a big enough kingpin to do it. He was advertising it though and it had me on edge.

I sat up and looked out the window. Down the street.

Lights were on. The street lights were.

When I turned to look in the darkness. I saw a figure standing there. Motionless.

I went to grab my pistol but suddenly I was pulled into the air. And I fought and fought at something hard and ropey in the dark.

My heart beat out of my chest as the figure stood watching.

As I pulled against the ropes I realized I was in an animal trap. A set up.

The lights came on and my face turned white when I saw her. The guy Leo had sent me to rape months ago.

He paid me 20,000 dollars to. And I gladly received that money.

She smiled visciously at me as she held up tattoo equipment.

"Dre right?",she asked. Her voice was calm and unconcerned.

"Yeah. Who the fuck is you?",I asked. Trying to show no fear.

She laughed and slightly waved the tattoo pen in the air.

"You're a funny guy. You know exactly who I am."

I shrugged as I hung in the air. I realized that she had hidden the strings from the trap under the clothes in my messy room.

And I walked right on them. They were taped to the wall. So that the strings wouldn't hang.

Smart.

"You know in some countries today they decapitate traitors. Spies. They cut the limps off of thieves and cut the feet off of runaway slaves."

I chuckled.

"Yeah I seen a movie bout it before. What's that got to do with me?"

She laughed and shook her head as she stepped closer to me.

"Everything. Because if they do all of that to thieves and traitors then I wonder what they'd do to you. A rapist."

I breathed heavily out of anger. And fear.

She plugged up the tattoo pen and I heard it buzz as she sat it on my dresser. I watched her as she went under my bed and pulled out handcuffs that were wide apart.

As I thrashed inside the trap she handcuffed my hands to the part of the curling where the trap hung. And the tied and handcuffed my feet close together.

But I did out up a good fight. She was too quick.

She cut the trap and my limp body fell. Hung from my arms.

She picked up the tattoo open and came closer and closer to me.

"So to answer my question from earlier. In the past. African tribes would mark a specific mark on the foreheads of rapists and then cut off their penis. Before sending them on their way."

She pulled a pair of scissors out of her pocket.

"They usually don't kill them but for you I'll make an exception."

She started to cut my jeans and shirt off before cutting my underwear off. I thrashed like a fish out of water.

She grabbed my genitals and positioned the knife. I screamed for help and she rolled her eyes.

She pulled duck tape out of her back pocket and taped my mouth shut. She repositioned the scissors and I thrashed hardest.

She looked up at me and smiled sweetly.

"It'll hurt more the more you move. Because if I don't cut close enough I'll have to keep chopping until I'm satisfied."

I sobbed and faced my defeat until I heard the slicing of meat.