(39)

:Two Chapters Left:

(Betty)

I kissed his lips as I watched Jackson sleep on top of a sleeping Quan. It was time for me to go, and go I had to do.

"Hey I'm gonna leave. I'll be back to get Jackson if that's alright with you.",I said to Quan's father.

He nodded and fanned me off.

"You go ahead we'll take good care of our grandchild."

I smiled and nodded at him.
"Thank you."

(Ham)

I have been sitting outside the house waiting on Betty's call for the longest. Sitting out side of Trentons house.

I had the slightest of clue as to how she got into these heavily armed places but I didn't doubt her for a second. And then I got it.

A text from her.

Betty: I'm in

(Betty)

It was almost laughable as to how stupid these men were. These men of so called high power and ranking. How idiotic they are.

As I peeked through his closet crack I watched Trenton and his ten body gaurds discuss how they were going to come after me and Leo.

I watched and waited.

And then all of a sudden the lights went out.

I couldn't see anything and turning my phone on wouldn't do anything but draw attention to where I was.

Something about the quiet of the room and how still everything had become started to get to me. Had I blacked out?

Is Trenton okay?

Did Leo get to him before I could?

I gripped my gun tighter as the stiffness in the air grew thicker. I could hear shuffling but something was off.

I had to move. The plan was a fail.

I began calling Ham.

And then suddenly, the doors to the closet burst open. I was snatched out and pushed on the ground and held there. Dropping my phone in the process.

I could now hear footsteps as my gun was taken away from me in the darkness. I struggled against the person but the force was too strong and each time I tried to move free the force and weight pushed down on to me got harder and harder.

And then the flicker sounded again.
With the immediate response of the lights turning on.

And then I'd seen it.

All of both Leo and Trentons gaurds stood around me. And who was on top of me?

Weighing me down?

None other than Leo himself.

He smirked down at me with his evil eyes before standing up.