(34)

:Plots:

(Betty)

I pulled up to his house and sat there. I knew I had to do what I had to do if I ever wanted to be with my family again.

I took Jackson out of the backseat and walked up towards the door. Once I got there, I knocked on it.

Ham opened the door a few minutes later. Shirtless and looking tired.

So was Jackson who was asleep on my shoulder.

"Betty do you know what time it is? Is something wrong?",he asked.

Being the protective brotherly figure he is, he grabbed Jackson and pushed me inside the house. I could only laugh at his antics.

He was such a loving person.

"So where's your wife?",I asked.

He sighed as he led me to the living room area. Where we usually made plans and plotted against people.

"She left me for her daughters father. But don't worry about me. I feel free right now. But anyways why are you here?",he asked as he put pillows on the ground with one hand and held Jackson with the other.

I watched his actions and then watched him lay Jackson on the pillows and cover him with a blanket.

He stared at me expectantly as he sat down in front of me.

I smiled.

"You know you're like a brother to me. But you're also like a manager. So I have a plan to turn the two against each other. But I'm going to need your help."

Ham gave me a sinister smile.

"Whatever it is I got you."

***********

I stood in front of the meeting place for me and her. My plan was put into action.

All the people that were hurt because of Leo would now be free of him just like me.

And then a car pulled up and she got out. Her hair up in its pony tail and she wore regular clothes instead of a maids apron.

As I ran to her I could instantly smell cinnamon and I instantly felt warm.

(Quan)

She walked in with a sleeping Jackson. I turned over to see it was damn near five in the morning.

"Betty you need to go home and get some rest.",I said.

She rolled her eyes and laid Jackson beside me. Then she walked around to the other side of the hospital bed and pecked my lips.

She moved back a little but I pulled her into me again. I kissed her and felt the never ending connection. The nostalgic feeling of home and love I got with her.

The feeling of unknown and magic I felt as our tongues collided and her hand gripped the back of my neck gently. Raising my full attention.

Every time she sucked on my bottom lip I felt like she was sucking some of me into her because I felt apart of her. I didn't want the kiss to end and I knew she didn't either.

But she pulled away.

She smiled at me and kissed my cheek before sitting down in the hospital chair.

"My love.",I said.

(Betty)

Quan finally fell asleep next to Jackson. I knew my baby was tired especially from last night. I wound up falling asleep at Hams house and so did Jackson but I knew he was tired of running the streets with me everywhere I went.

But he was my baby and I love him to death.

The hospital room door opened and in she walked. Quan's mother.

She smiled and me and then waved her hand in her direction. Signaling me to follow her outside.

I followed with a small suspicion.

Once we were both outside the hospital door she just stood there.

I stared respectfully.

She sighed.

"I don't know if you really believed me or not but I truly am sorry. If there's anything I can do to right the wrong I've done I will.",she said sincerely.

I sighed.

"What made you change your mind about me?",I asked curiously.

She chuckled.

"Well when I went home the night I told you you couldn't go in Quan's room my husband tore up my confidence in myself. Then rebuilt it and told me something that stuck in my mind.",she said.

I nodded.

"He said that if I couldn't accept you into our family that it meant I never accepted myself. And it was true. And I'm not going to do a whole sob story but I realized what was most important and that was my sons happiness.",she said.

"You are his happiness."

I smiled and so did she.

"Well I already forgave you but I do have a favor I'd like for you to do."

She nodded.

"Well later today could you just watch my son for me. For just an hour or two. I just have some errands to run.",I told her.

She nodded and smiled.

"I'd love to watch your son for you. Just bring him by."

I smiled.

"Of course."

In the back of my mind I was thinking to myself, If only she knew what errands I was running later.