(14)

:Karma:

(Gina)

I rolled over in bed to find it empty. I sighed. Leo hasn't been treating me the same since yesterday.

It was the first doctors appointment I had. I was almost two months pregnant.

Ever since yesterday, Leo has been acting unfaithful. Leaving out late and coming back early in the morning. Smelling like cheap perfume.

He doesn't even let me in his office anymore. I felt like he was beginning to dislike me because was pregnant.

I had to talk to him. I couldn't lose him after everything I had sacrificed to have him.

He made me put my sick mother in a nursing home. I didn't even think about her.

I let a tear fall down my face as I slid out of bed. I walked down the steps to see Leo sitting in the kitchen.

He must have been making drug shipments because he was surrounded by papers.

"Leo."

He looked back at me with a blank face. It threw me off guard but I sat beside him anyway.

"Leo do you really want this baby?"

He shrugged. I looked down at the papers he was looking at and realized they were pictures.

Pictures of Betty.

I could feel the anger rushing to my cheeks. Did he miss her? How could he even think about her when he had a goddess sleeping in his bed? Pleasing him every night.

"Leo talk to me. What's wrong?"

He shot up from his swat and started grabbing all the pictures up. He threw them in the trash and leaned over the sink.

His head down in defeat.

He mumbled something under his breath.

"What?"

He sighed. Before quickly turning around.

"I lost her! I lost her and its because I wanted you!"

I could see the wild look in his eyes. It scared me.

Now I know what Betty felt like. How horrible of me to make her feel any lower.

"Leo we can make this work. We love each other right?",I asked as I walked closer to him.

"Right?"

He chuckled while turning around and for a split second I felt my heart drop. When he turned back around to face me he slapped me with all his force.

I fell to the floor. Right on my stomach.

Pain shot through me as he stepped over my aching body. I could hear the jingle of keys before he spoke.

"I'll be back. Don't wait up."

The door slammed shut.

(Betty)

I laughed at Ham as he tried to explain to me the parts of a gun. He had already taught me how to shoot and aim but he wanted me to learn the fundementals.

"Betty seriously. Why did you come to me? You come here every morning at 5:30 on the dot and leave an hour later. So I would like to know what the hell is going on."

I tucked my lips in and sighed.

"I don't think I should tell you."

Ham chuckled. He walked closer to me and looked me in the eye.

"You want revenge don't you? I mean really Betty come on. Don't think I don't see straight through you. You're like a sister to me."

He grabbed my hands.

"Let me help you."

(Quan)

"So you like him?",I asked Melody.

She laughed and nodded while feeding Jackson a piece of pancake. Betty always cooks before she leaves for her runs.

"How old is he?"

I smiled as I watched them interact.

"Six months now."

She nodded and Betty walked in sweaty. I could never look at her when she came in from her runs. It always made me want her more.

"Hey guys. I'll be right back."

She grabbed Jackson to take their daily shower.

Melody smiled at me.

"What?"

Melody laughed a little.

"She's a keeper."