(12)

:Workout:

(Betty)

I wiped my tired eyes as I stared directly into his. He smiled.

"Well I know you're willing to put up with a good workout. No offense but that baby fat has to go if you trying to learn to defend yourself.",Ham said.

I rolled my eyes as I took a deep breath.

"Come on. First we warm up."

(Quan)

I continued reading my book. Apparently Betty was out for a run. She left a note on the refrigerator.

I'm usually not used to getting up early but I'm so used to feeling her next to me that if she isn't I can't sleep. I really think I'm falling for her.

My phone vibrated.

It was a text message from my mother.

Ma: dinner tommorow nite. Bring your gf

I chuckled as Jackson moved around on my lap. Half awake.

I smiled and rubbed his curly hair. He was my child.

No matter what anybody says. I have it made up in my mind. I continued reading until I heard the front door open and close.

"Quan!",I heard her call out.

"Bedroom!"

She came in and I could almost feel Jackson's head rise a little from the boner she instantly gave me. I quickly put a pillow under his head as she stretched.

I could tell she didn't know what she was doing to me. I stared at her sweaty body. Sweat trailed in between her small breasts as she took a swig out of her water bottle.

She wore a sports bra and shorts that revealed all of her curves. Even if she did have a little tummy it wasn't much now. But damn was she fine.

"Quan are you okay?"

I snapped out of my trance as I smiled at her concerned face. She smiled back.

"Yes I'm fine. But I have to ask you something."

She nodded and let her hair out of the ponytail it was in. I had to take deep breaths at this point.

"Okay I'm listening.",she said as she bent over in front of me and started getting fresh clothes out of the drawer. I saw a glimpse if the red thong she was about to put on.

I cleared my throat.

"Well my mom wants to have dinner with you."

Her head snapped around to me. She closed the drawer fully before standing up straight. Clutching her clothes.

I thought she was going to say no before she smiled.

(Leo)

I stared at Gina in disgust. We both stared down at it as it sat on the bathroom sink.

Revealing its colors. Who would have thought the colors pink or blue would give me such a different out look on a woman.

Gina grabbed my hand. Causing me to briefly look at her. Then back down at it.

The positive pregnancy test.