The Plan

This is bad. Chloe thought. It's all my fault! If I tell an adult, I'll get in trouble! I know! I'll tell Bailey. She'll understand.

After the meeting, Chloe and Bailey were both thinking. They both knew they had something to do with this trouble. They were best friends and they trusted each other, so they met up and talked about it.
"We need to do something about this!" Bailey says when she hears Chloe's story.
"Ya, we can't just stand by and do nothing when we possibly caused the world to end! And plus, we get to be Ninjas!!!" Chloe agrees.
"I remember that to kill Nanakan, we have to get the venom from a tiger widow spider. That will slow Nanakan down and then I can just make a wish so that he will be gone!" Bailey says.
"But wait." Chloe realizes. "How will we get there? Our parents will never let us out of the house alone! Also, I have to be babysat by that awful babysitter, Ronan!"
"That's it! Chloe, you're genius!"
"What?"
"Ronan is such a bad babysitter, he wouldn't even mind flying us over there so he wouldn't have to babysit!"
"Oh ya!!!" Chloe says. "I'll talk to Ronan and give him the cute puppy face. Then we can come by and pick you up by your window or something!"
"Ok, see you tonight, Chloe." Says Bailey.
"Bye!"

Like my story so far? Feel free to comment, like, and follow me! :) Also, if you feel the story is not interesting enough, it will get better. Bites of various creatures and kidnapping will be involved later!