Serpentine in the Crack!

Bailey's P.O.V.

When I saw that Chloe got her elemental dragon before me, I felt a pang of jealousy. It wasn't fair. Wait... I sound like Uncle Kai. Chloe is my best friend. I run over to see if I can help.
"Bailey!" Chloe calls. "The serpentine took your dad and my dad and uncle Zane! We have to save them! You can ride on my dragon with me. We have to follow those serpentine helicopters!"
Chloe helps me onto her dragon and we fly off, following the serpentine. We fly for what seems like hours and hours and finally, the serpentine helicopters stop at a familiar place. The Crack. I giggle thinking about it.
"The Crevoose!" I laugh.
"Bailey, we're on a mission! Don't blow our cover!" Chloe says.
"Chloe, you're just like your dad.  Lighten up!" I tell her. My dad is always talking about how serious uncle Cole was on missions. "It's called the power of positive thinking!" I explain. But I guess I was too loud, because a moment later, we hear Garmadon say
"What was that? It sounded like one of the Ninja kids. Hunt them down and bring them to me!"
"Wow, we're that predictable?" I mumble.
"See what you did?!" Chloe says. "They're going to find us, and then who knows what they'll do!!!"
"You keep them distracted while I go find the ninjas." I tell Chloe, before running off into the shadows of the Crack. I slip right through and before I know it, I am falling!
No! I'm going to die and then this will all be for nothing! I think, but suddenly, there is a bluish glow around me. I found my elemental dragon! I ride silently down the Crack.
Not too long, I see serpentine dragging Dad and Uncle Zane unconscious, and Cole struggling with them. Uncle Cole sees me coming. I dismiss my dragon and run over.
"Bailey! You shouldn't be here! It's not safe!" He exclaims.
"Actually, I came to rescue you. And I'm not a-" I start, when Cole points at something behind me.
"Bailey! Watch out!" 
Too late. I feel something sharp and pain in on my shoulder. I hear multiple voices and they seem to blend together.
"Bailey! No!
"Yessss!" Say the serpentine.
How could they let this happen to me!? They are the adults! How come I'm the one saving them!? Why didn't Cole give me more warning?!
"It'ssss all their fault, Bailey" the serpentine hiss. That is the last thing I hear everything goes black.