Be careful what you wish for

Chloe's P.O.V.

The Destiny's Bounty was a wreck. It looks like it could collapse any moment. I hover my dragon just above where the infirmary would be and jump off. I land safely on my feet, and the ground seems to support me.
"I'll get it!" I yell up to Pixy and Bailey.
I search through medicine and containers until I find a small round one filled with a green liquid. The tiger widow spider venom. I am making my way back to my friends when I see Nanakan!

Pixy's P.O.V.

Nanakan is suddenly there, and he grabs me, pulling me off of Bailey's dragon! I have to do something! Quick! What did Chloe say to wish for?
"I wish this didn't happen!" I yell out the first thing that comes to mind and regret it. Bailey's dragon disappears and she falls to the ground. Chloe's wounds suddenly heal and Nanakan drops me with an evil grin on his face and disappears.
"What happened?" I ask.
"Pixy! You have to be more specific!" Bailey yells. "He made it so we never got our elemental dragons and Chloe never got caught by Garmadon!"
"I'm sorry." I say. "I didn't know"
"We just have to be more careful next time." Chloe says. "We have four more wishes"
"No we don't!" Bailey explains. "If you guys use your last wish and it goes wrong, you will be sucked into Nanakan's sword! I have to wish that I never messed with the teapot in the first place"
"Then we have to use the tiger widow venom so you can make the wish." I say.
"Well, I guess we have to go down to the Crack to find Nanakan" Chloe says.