Crash Landing

I'm going to try some 1st person point of view now.

Bailey's P.O.V.

BOOM!!!!

The Destiny's Bounty falls to the ground for a crash landing. I am flung out of the ship and I land flat on my back. I decide to walk around the ship to see if everyone else is ok.
I don't have to walk long, because Misako and Senei Wu have gathered a group of people at the far left side of the destroyed Bounty. Misako does a rule call and finds that everyone is here except Jay, Chloe, Kayla (daughter of Kai and Skyler), and Zane. We decide to split up and see if we can find them. Hopefully they aren't hurt.

After a while of searching, I hear Mom gasp in horror and then begin to cry. I run over to see what is the matter, and I see her holding dad and crying! I think he's unconscious, but it doesn't make the situation any better because I can't tell if he's alive or dead. I realize my eyes are spilling out tears. Everyone else is here now.
"We need to find the others." Misako instructs us. "Chloe could help right now."
Wait, she only now thought Chloe was important? Just because she can help heal people? What if she's hurt too? Have a heart, old lady. She's my friend. I think storming off to go find her.
Wait.
I hear something.
It sounds like muffled voices and it seems to be coming from under the ship. I run my hand along the side of the Bounty and come to a weaker part of it. But I trip, losing my bearing and leaning on the weak wood of the ship. It gives way and I scream as I tumble down to my death!
The tunnel ends and I fall down hard. Ok, maybe I was exaggerating. It may not have been that long, but you get what I mean.
The voices seem closer now and I can hear the clang of metal. I follow the sound and find Chloe and Kayla fighting all kinds of villains. Chloe still has Uncle Cole's scythe and is struggling under the weight of it. Uncle Zane is laying in a corner, broken. I pull out the sword I took from my dad and begin to help fighting. Chloe sees me and I explain what happened back outside the ship.

Chloe's P.O.V.

From what Bailey told me, Uncle Jay could be dead! Uncle Zane is still in the corner, broken from the fall. Kayla and I don't know how to fix him, and neither does Bailey.
"Chloe, you need to go up and get help!" Bailey yells. I climb up the remains of the ship that Bailey fell through. I'm really good at climbing, so it doesn't take me very long to get out. I heal Uncle Jay and explain what is going on down under the ship. The rest of the adults follow me. Jay gets to work fixing Zane. I fight the villains with everyone else, but I am getting tired. This scythe isn't lightweight, you know! Actually, I should have given it back to Dad, but how would I fight then? Also, Jay seems to be really taking his time.
"How much longer do we have to wait?" I call out to Uncle Jay. "I'm tired!"
"Well, I'm sorry, it's a process." He responds.
"Speed up the process!" I say.
"Excuse me, but I just died and came back! Cut me some slack." He yells.
Jay is FINALLY done and we can leave. I fight off the last skeleton and climb up the rock. I am the first to reach the top and I find a unfortunate surprise. Lord Garmadan stands in front of me!
"Ah, so the Ninja decided to have some darling kids." He says with a smirk." I will destroy them!"
"Dad?!" Lloyd asks, then narrows his eyes. "Go back to the cursed realm where you came from."
"I don't think that will be happening, son. I plan to destroy you all once and for all!!!"
"Run!!!" I yell. It's the first thing that pops into my head.
"Cowards!" Garmadon laughs.
The adults summon their elemental dragons and I hop on with Mom. But as we ride away, I notice something.
Lord Garmadon as befriended a bunch of serpentine, making him even more powerful! I know I need to stop them, so I jump of the dragon to fight. Behind me, I can see after a while, everyone realizes what I did and come over to fight. Jay and Zane stay with the dragons and Daddy stays as protection Jay complains, but Nya won't let him, since he just died and came back to life. But a group of serpentine are gathered around them, not too far into the fight. There were helicopters that clearly belonged to Garmadon because they were serpentine helicopters. I have to follow them... But how? Uncle Zane, Uncle Jay and Dad are gone! What do I do? I'm so lost in my thoughts, I barely notice the glowing purple around me.
"I GOT MY ELEMENTAL DRAGON!!!" I yell. Now to go save some people.