A Better Plan

Bailey's P.O.V.

After we found Chloe, I realize that we need a better plan. We haven't gotten anywhere with this so far except for destroying the Destiny's Bounty and getting hurt. I have to get rid of this mess somehow. I'll talk to Chloe and Pixy. I find them sitting by Chloe's dragon.
"Guys" I say. "We need to do something. We need a better plan."
"What if we wish-" Pixy starts, but I stop her.
"No more wishes! That's what got us into this mess! Another wish would only make things worse!" I say.
"But it could help! After all, it was your greediness that let Nanakan out of the teapot!" Pixy snaps back.
"Stop fighting!" Chloe yells, braking up the fight. She hadn't talked much since she came back from the Crack. Her cuts seemed to be healing by her healing powers, but she still seemed weak.
"I think a wish might be the best choice. Bailey, do you have a better idea?" She asks. What!? Now she was taking sides with her new friend? But I don't have a better idea, so I probably shouldn't argue.
"No." I admit. "Fine. What kind of wish are you thinking?"
"We should wish none of this ever happened." Chloe says.
"But he has to hear it to grant it. What if Nanakan disappears before we can make the wish?" I ask.
"That's where the tiger widow venom comes in. It will slow him down enough that we can make the wish!" She explains.
"But my dad hid it somewhere after they found us!" I realize. "I think the adults are going to try to do it themselves!"
"Why don't we let them?" Chloe asks. "They are real ninjas."
"Don't say that!" I tell her. "We are real Ninja. We have to believe we can do it!"
"I wish we could just do this ourselves." Pixy mumbles.
"Your wish is yours to keep!" Nanakan is suddenly there.
"PIXY!!!" I yell.
"What happened?" Chloe asks.
What did happen? Whatever it was it isn't good. I look back at Nanakan and see he has an evil grin on his lips. I'm angry at Pixy for wishing that, but I hate Nanakan for whatever evil thing he has twisted the wish into. Then I realize it's quiet.
Too quiet. Chloe and Pixy are silent, wondering what will happen next, but there would be other noise. I run to the other dragons. Our parents, siblings, and friends are gone!!!
"They're gone!!!" I yell, panicking. No. This can't be. It must be a bad dream or something. I close my eyes tight, but when I open them, everything is the same awfulness as before.
But Ninja never quit. And we are ninja. We can do this.
"What did you do to them?" I hear Pixy's little voice and turn to see her talking to Nanakan.
"They're gone." He says smiling. "No one stands in my way now. Thanks to Pixy."
Pixy gasps. "I did this?!" She whispers.
"Yes." Nanakan says, and disappears.
"Well, now we have to do it ourselves." I say. "Great. Any idea where the tiger widow venom is?"
"It would be on the Destiny's Bounty!" Chloe realizes. "Unless they brought it with them..."
We decide to check the little shelter we made after escaping the Crack, then go back to look in the Bounty. We search, but we find nothing. Then, I remember something.
"Wait! My dad took the container with the venom and put it in his coat pocket!" I gasp. It must have vanished with him!
"Now it's impossible to win" Pixy says miserably.
"No it isn't!" Says Chloe. "Misako drew out all the venom that was still in my arm and she stored it in the infirmary!"
We get on our dragons and fly to the Bounty.