Back at Home

"My baby!!!" Claire shouts. "She's gone!! I can't find Chloe anywhere!!"
"And I can't find Bailey!!" Says Nya.
"That spare sword I had and Cole's scythe are gone!" Jay says, running into the room with Cole.
"Perhaps the two children left for the tiger widow den, taking the weapons?" Pixel asks.
"My baby... with the tiger widow... SHE COULD BE KILLED!!!" Claire screams. Cole puts his arm around her to comfort her.
"How did they even get there?" Kai asks. "Wasn't Ronan babysitting?"
With a shock, the Ninja realize what happened. Bailey and Chloe had made a plan, got weapons, and Ronan took them to the tiger widow spider.
"I will NEVER let Ronan babysit for my baby ever again!!!" Claire says.
"Shouldn't we just go save them already?" Lloyd asks.
"Ya" everyone agrees. The get ready to leave on the bounty when they remember the rest of the kids.
"I wanna come!!!" Joshua says
"Ya, you never let us do anything!" Adds Matthew.
"Fine, we just need to save Chloe and Bailey." Skyler says.
They are about to leave when suddenly, they see someone running by.
"It's Ronan!" Zane says.
"When I get my hands on that jerk, I swear..." Claire starts.
"Let's just focus on finding the kids, now, ok?" Cole asks. He turns to Ronan. Ronan seems to be avoiding them. "Hey you!!!" Cole shouts. "Ronan, where is Chloe and Bailey?" Ronan seems to have given up, he knows they spotted him. He walks over.
"They were kidnapped by the skeleton army. There was nothing I could do." Ronan says carelessly. "They were saying something about a crack. That's all I know."
"I know where that is!" Jay says.
"Suuuure. And where did you learn about this?" Kai asks.
"A Lego magazine." Jay responds. They finally head off to the Crack.

If you haven't noticed, Claire is very overprotective and will not let anyone mess with her babies. Will they save Chloe and Bailey? And yes, the bad guy hide out is called the Crack. Feel free to laugh. :)