Tournament of Elements!

Hi. Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've had writer's block and have been struggling with ideas. Anyway, hope you like the little twist I put in! Also, I want to thank all you people reading this! I now have over 100 views for my story!!!

Bailey's P.O.V.

I still have two wishes and I'm not planning on wasting them like Pixy did.
We head on towards the Crack. When we reach it, Chloe is just starting to ask how to get down without our dragons, when something hits my head hard and I feel myself loosing consciousness. I catch a glimpse of a man with a long black ponytail picking up my friends and I.

Chloe's P.O.V.

I wake up in a small room with Bailey and Pixy next to me. Some strange man with some kind of purple hat and a weird face notices we are awake and begins to talk.

"Welcome! This isn't Chen' s island, but welcome to Chen's island!" I look around and notice many other people around the room. They seem to be about my age or older. "All of you will be competing for a grand prize of living here in luxury as well as three wishes. Get the jade blade, you win, do not, you will be food for my pet, Snuggles here." He motions to a large snake.

I know I have to do something. Make a wish. But what if I get it wrong? Then I'll be sucked into his sword. I should wish that Bailey never messed with the teapot and that I never asked for more bad guys. But wait- then Matthew and Joshua would still be mean to me! They wouldn't remember this! I can't do it! But I have to. My friends need me. Ugh! Why can't Bailey do it? I bet she has it all planned out in her head! I look over at her. She is staring with shock at Nanakan. Well, so much for that. I gather my courage and yell out.
"I- I wish- I wish we killed all you bad guys!" I yell. A grin creeps onto Nanakan' s face.
"You cannot wish for love, death, or more wishes." He explains. "Into the sword."
My heart races and I feel myself being lifted into the air and into his sword.
NOOOOOOO!!!!

Bailey's P.O.V.

I knew I had to snap out of my shock. Now Chloe was gone and there was nothing I could do. I don't have the words ready in my mind. I can't risk it.
"See? This is what happens when you talk while the adults are speaking. Master of Earth, gone." Chen laughs and shakes his head like nothing ever happened. " First match, Master of Lightning vs Master of Shadow!"
I gasp as my element is called.

p.s. Bailey's element is lightning, Chloe's is earth and healing, and Pixy's is ice.

I am led into a big room. I look around and see a dark figure on the other side of the room. Other elemental masters and Chen sit down to watch. I spot Pixy in the crowd. She looks worried and her fear shows on her robot face. She is only 3 years old and I bet all this has scared her.
"Ready, Go!" Chen shouts. But I'm not ready. I face my opponent, he seems to blend into the shadows and looks to be about a year older than me. His eyes glow red in the dark. I gather my power and shoot lightning at him. I smile as it hits him. I am about to attack again when I realize that I can't see him anymore. I look around, but I don't see him. What I do see is the jade blade, gleaming in the little light of the arena. It's placed on top of a tall podium.
I have to get to it. I start to climb up to get it. Suddenly, I feel something grab my leg, and I feel a sharp pain. I look down and see shadow creeping around the edge to get the jade blade. I can't let him! I have to do this, for Chloe. When I win, I'm going to save her! I climb up the rock and it hurts my foot, making tears come out of my eyes.
"What? Hurt your toe, little baby?" Shadow asks in a mocking voice.
The jade blade is just inches from my grasp. I push myself to the limit, grabbing it and letting a small cry of pain from my lips. I fall to the ground, clutching the jade blade to my chest. I force myself to get up, and hold the blade above my head.
"Winner!" Chen announces.
Shadow falls into a hole in the floor with a surprised look on his face. I guess he didn't expect to loose that one. But I do feel sorry for him as he falls down to his death. I am lead out of the area and into my room.