Ghosts (part 2)

Matthew looked back up at the man, tears blurring his eyes. The man looks like he is going to strike again, but then suddenly, there is a familiar rock tornado and the man falls to the ground.
"Dad!!!" Matthew says. But Cole is too busy fighting other villains to notice. Chloe runs out of the battle scene and over to Matthew and Joshua, dodging swords and other weapons.
"Chloe!" Matthew says astonished. "Why are you here? It's not safe!"
"I have healing powers! Daddy took me so I could save Joshua." She stops, looking confused over something. "How do I heal him?" She asks.
"I don't know, I'm not the healing master!" Matthew says.
Chloe's hands suddenly start to glow with a golden yellow color.
"Quick, touch Josh or something!" Matthew says. Chloe places her hands on Joshua's chest, and his wounds disappear before Matthew's eyes. Joshua sits up.
"Wha- what happened?" He asks. Chloe falls to the ground.
"Chloe, what's wrong!?" Matthew asks, panicked.
"I'm tired" an says, rubbing her eyes. All that healing mast have tired her out. Suddenly, Matthew sees something she doesn't.
An arrow.
Coming strait towards his little sister!
Matthew jumps at grabs the arrow, right before it stabs Chloe.
"We need to get out of here." Cole says again, coming out of the crowd of villains. "Get to the Bounty. We'll deal with these guys later."
They scramble up to the Bounty, Cole carrying Chloe. But bad guys are following. As they reach the Bounty, Claire and other ninjas help them up. Claire sees that her baby is unconscious.
"Mom, don't worry. She's just tired from healing." Matthew explains, but is interrupted.

BOOM!!!

The Destiny's Bounty is thrown to the side and crashes!

Cliff hanger!!! Dun dun dun!!! What now!?