Bailey's Wish

Bailey's P.O.V.

I have to get this tape off my mouth so I can make my wish. Once I say it, everything will go back to normal. But only if I say it right. I had it all planned out in my head! I was going to wish that I never messed with that teapot in the first place. Then Nanakan knew we were coming and locked us up! How do I get out of here now? I was relieved when Chloe came back with the others, but if they fight, then they will get captured too. Unless they do it right. And there are so many of them they could win.
"Ugh! I don't care what you said!" Uncle Kai yells. "You're going down!!!"
I cringe at his anger. This might not end well. All the Ninja jump into action. They look so amazing with all their colors swirling around them as they do spinjitsu. See, this is why I want to be a ninja. I'm so caught up in watching them that I barely notice Chloe tapping on the bars. She helps to get the tape off our mouths and unties our wrists. When she takes the rope off my ankle, I give a little yelp. That's where I got injured during the tournament. I must have twisted it or something. Chloe apologises.
"How do I get you out?" She whispers, glancing back at the fight behind her.
"There's a key on the table over there" I whisper back. She runs over to the table to get the key and soon, we are free. Now to make the wish. I have to get his attention. I remember the Tiger Widow venom. Pixy made it into a dart. Chloe throws the dart and it hits Nanakan! Now I make my wish.
"I wish the bad guys never came back and no one found the teapot in the first place!" I yell. I hold my breath and hope I said it right. If I didn't, something bad would happen.
"Your wish is yours to keep" Nanakan says through gasps of air.
Suddenly, it seems like time is going backwards and we are going back to where we started.

I find the teapot, and, knowing what's inside, leave it where it was. Nanakan won't be coming back any time soon.

Chloe's P.O.V.

I worried about this part. My brothers were finally starting to respect me, and they weren't bullying me anymore! But now we were going back to where we started and I don't think they'll remember this.

Now, once again, I stand by the door questioning Matthew and Joshua.
"Ninja lesson with sensei wu!" Matthew says.
"Can I come?" I ask. But I already know the answer. Here it comes, the part where they reject me.
"Sure, I guess, after what happened" Joshua replies. What?! They remember?
"Wait!" I say, confused. "You guys remember that?"
"Well duh! You were amazing!" Matthew says, smiling at me. "You kicked butt out there!"
"Ya, Chloe, you saved us from the ghosts and healed me!" Josh tells me. "Come on, you coming or not?"
"Yes!" I say, with a smile on my face and skip to catch up with my brothers.