The Tiger Widow

"Here you are, kids." Ronan says, dropping Chloe and Bailey off right by the tiger widow den. As they expected, he had no problem dropping a couple of 6 year olds off in a very dangerous spot, just to get out of babysitting.

Ronan flies off on his ship. Chloe and Bailey go into the den, a bit nervous about what is inside. Suddenly, the Tiger Widow jumps out and just barely misses Bailey. She she shrieks as she rolls out of the way.
"Wow, that was a close one!" Bailey says. She brushes herself off, and cracks a few jokes (Just like her dad, Jay).

"Bailey, I'll keep it distracted, you get the venom!" Chloe says.
"How are my supposed to do that!?!"
"Let it bite you" Chloe says, remembering something Aunt Nya had told them about Jay in the Tiger Widow den. Bailey catches on.
"Oh ya, well if we get out of here, I'm gonna bite YOU!!!" Bailey shouts, giggling.

The girls are to busy laughing over an old Jay and Cole joke, they forget about the spider! It chooses the moment to spring forward and bite Chloe!!! (See, I told you, bites of various creatures will be involved) Chloe screams in pain. Bailey sees this as her chance to kill the giant spider. She stabs the sword she found in her dad's room into the tiger widow. It falls to the ground, dead. But Chloe is still sitting on the floor, clutching her arm, where the tiger widow bit her.

"Chloe!" Bailey says. "We need to get out of here, quick!" Chloe nods grimly and gets up. She seems to still be in pain, but doesn't venom from the tiger widow spider kill humans!?!? How is she still alive? Bailey worries about her friend, but manages to get her out of the den, along with a canteen full of venom. They are wondering what to do next, when suddenly, their path is blocked by the skeleton army!!! Bailey and Chloe try to run, but they are too late! They are pulled up onto the skeleton army's truck.

See, everything I said happened. Chloe got bit and they got kidnapped. More exciting things soon!!! What will happen to Chloe and Bailey?