Rescue

In the Crack, Bailey and Chloe have to put up with a tiring game of scrap 'n' tap.(If you watched season 6 of ninjago you know what that is. If not, go watch ninjago to find out!) When they are not playing scrap 'n' tap, they are locked in a closet.

Claire and Nya tiptoe through Nanakan's room, where they found Jay after he was kidnapped.
"Chloe? Bailey?" They whisper, hoping their little girls will answer their calls.

Luckily, Chloe and Bailey were not being forced to play scrap 'n' tap. But they were taking a nap, locked in a closet, not too far from where Nya and Claire were looking. Chloe's bite from the tiger widow spider was still looking bad, and it seemed to be getting worse. They both were thankful it hadn't killed her yet, but they wondered how she was still alive from it.

Claire and Nya were aware that the kidnappers could still be near, so they stayed quiet. Since Claire was the Ninja of music, she could hear very quiet sounds. She did this now. "Nya!" Claire exclaimed. "I think I can hear them."
Claire follows the sound to the exact door of the closet Chloe and Bailey are at. She tries to open the door, but discovers that it is locked. Nya uses her Spinjitsu to bust the door open. Chloe and Bailey both wake with a start.

"What happened?" Bailey asks sleepilly.
"Mommy!!!" Chloe shouts.
"Honey! Are you all right!?"
"Umm, Claire," Nya interrupts. "We need to leave. NOW!!"
Nya motions behind her. The skeleton army and other villains are charging towards them.
"Nya, grab Bailey and use your elemental Dragon. We need to get to the Bounty!" Claire yells.

They make it safely out of the Crack and onto the the Destiny's Bounty. When they get there, everyone else is back except Matthew and Joshua. Chloe and Bailey are greeted by their family and friends. Once it calms down a little, Cole begins to question his daughter about how she got there, and why. Bailey and Chloe explain that they were only trying to help because it was their fault. They explain how they convinced Ronan to take them to the tiger widow and easily he went along with it. When they explain how they defeated the tiger widow spider, Chloe concludes with "and that's when I got bit" she reveals the huge bite on her arm.
"MY BABY!!!" Claire yells, running over to Chloe.
"How are you not dead?" Jay asks, confused.
"Not helping, JAY!!" Cole says, shoving Jay out of his way to get to Chloe.
Misako rushes through the crowd and bustles Chloe and her parents into the infirmary.
"Really, I'm fine!" Chloe says, pushing Misako away.
"It is very odd that Chloe is not dead from the bite. Venom from a tiger widow spider would instantly kill a human. We should run some tests." Misako says, ignoring Chloe's reassurance that she is fine.

After running tests and sucking the remaining venom out, Misako discovered ...

CHLOE HAS HEALING POWERS!!!

"Wait!" Claire realizes with a start. "Where are my other babies?!?!"
"Ya! They should be back by now!" Cole agrees, beginning to panic with Claire.
"Go get them, Cole! You let them go down there alone!" Claire says.
"Wait! I wanna come!" Says Chloe. "If they are hurt, I can heal them!"
"True." Says Cole. "Come on." He summons his elemental Dragon and they down the Crack.

Ninjago: Next Generationजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें