❧ End of the World ☙

The day before the match was awful. There was a storm and they said that it will be stronger tomorrow. But that didn't turn my happy mood down. No, it was Tristan.
I was walking towards the library when he stopped me in the corridor.
"We won't play tomorrow." His voice was cold as usual.
"Great, for when did they move it?" My cheerful voice was failing to make him smile.
"They didn't. There will be a match. Hufflepuff will play on our place, like it had to be."
"But why? Wasn't that the reason on first place you wanted me to be the seeker? So we can attend?" The questions came out quickly from my mouth and I could see it didn't make him comfortable.
"Yes, but the weather will be really bad. I won't risk it."
"Risk what, Tristan? Your pride?" I asked sharper than I wanted it to sound.
"I am the captain, I will decide if I want to risk the health of my team!" He shouted at me, which made me mad.
"You're a coward not a captain." The coldness in my words froze him at his spot. "You're scared of losing because of the weather, nothing more, nothing less." With that I passed through him and continued on my way to the library.
   I wanted to throw the books that were around me from anger. How could he do that? I never expected him to act like a coward. It was not in his nature. He used the fact that Draco's hand was injured to get out of playing in stormy conditions. I got even more furious from the fact that I couldn't concentrate over my reading because of it. Soon I gave up and left the library.
    I was walking through the corridor which was leading to the dungeons when I heard footsteps getting close behind me. Turning around I saw the twins smiling down at me.
"Hello, Gee." They said in union.
"Fred, George." I greeted back and waited for them to tell me what they had in mind.
"Well you see..." George started.
"We heard, by accident, the lovely conversation with your captain." Fred finished and I gave them a puzzled look while crossing my arms.
"We were wondering if you want to-..."
"No, thank you." I cut them off. "I don't want to be part of any of your pranks. I am sorry that we won't play against you and I feel bad about Hufflepuff, but I won't do anything that will get me into trouble."
"Alright, alright." They said together and wrapped an arm around my shoulders. "But you'll regret it." Fred whispered in my ear and his warm breath touched my pinna skin made me shiver. I blushed at the feeling I received and froze at my spot.
"What do you mean?" His answer came as he took my bag from my hands and ran away. "Hey!" Of course, I ran after him, but soon regretted my decision.
He got out in the rain on purpose and now I was soaked up to the bone, jumping up, trying to take my bag from him as he was holding it up with his hand.
"Give it back, Weasley!"
"What will I get, Lynch?" I quickly erased his cheeky grin when I stepped on his feet with force. He screamed out and dropped the bag on the ground.
I ran away, but soon fast steps reached me and two hands grabbed me only to push me to the wall.
"That wasn't very nice, Gee." I was surprised that he could smile through the pain.
"I don't think so." We were both panting and I felt his warm breath on my face.
"Come on, Lynch, don't be so rude. I would go to the end of the world for you." He said sarcastically and I smirked at him in disbelief.
"Really, Fred?"
"Of course, Gee."
"Good! Then you can start from there." I said pointing to one of the exits for the courtyard.
"Harsh, Lynch. That actually hurt!" He placed his hands on his chest and made a pouty face. "Will you come to watch the match tomorrow at least?" He asked seriously out of the sudden.
"Yes." I was going to go even if he didn't ask me, so I answered quickly without thinking.
"Alright then, see you later, Lynch." He winked at me and walked away, leaving me and my dripping hair and uniform alone in the corridor.
  My chuckle rang through the hall as I felt some tickle in my stomach when I recalled how close he was and how funny he could actually be.