Two: "Legendary"

GUYS I THINK IM IN TOO DEEP

IVE ALREADY WRITTEN CHAPTER THREE XD

SO LETS SEE HOW LONG WE CAN KEEP UP DAILY UPDATES, YEAH?

EXCEPT I HAVE SUMMER SCHOOL STARTING THURSDAY SO ITLL GET A BIT HARDER THEN.

ANYWAYS

EN-JUH-HOY!

Addict

Ch 2: "Legendary"

I wipe the blood off on my robe as I stroll toward the direction I assume the mages came from. I'm not sure what I'll find at their base, but I'm sure it will be a lot more entertaining than playing bandit for the day.

I've only walked for about five minutes when what might be their base finally comes into view. It's a small thing, about a mile away from the City-Burg road, and it's surrounded by plain stone walls. Because that will definitely protect them. Ha.

I walk right up to the front door, which is huge and wooden. "Anyone home?" I holler, banging on the door a bit. I'm greeted by two arrows that come whizzing down at me from above. "Yikes. Down, boy," I mutter, looking up at the two mages on top of the walls. "Can we perhaps be civil about this?"

"State your business!" one of them barks, aiming his bow at me.

I put my hands up in a defensive manner. "I'm delivering news on the mission to send the message."

"Enter."

The door swings open slowly, and I snort as I walk through. Well, that was disappointingly easy. Now, where to go first... There's a huge building in the center of this fort, and who knows what that's for. To my left is a smaller building made of iron, and to my right is what looks to be an armory, which must mean that these poor mages are really no good at magic.

I head off towards the big building, figuring that's where the head of command or whatever is, and therefore that's who I should be "giving the news to." Bet he'll be thrilled to discover he's lost five of his men.

I push the iron doors open and stroll down the hallway into a spacious room with a long rectangular table in the middle of it. Two men and two women are sitting down across from each other, speaking in hushed tones. "Your majesties," I say sarcastically, bowing slightly.

"Your sarcasm is not appreciated. Who are you?" asks one of the women.

"Messenger about your messengers, who are dead, by the way. Mostly."

"Oh? And who sent you?"

"I sent me. Clever, right? I think I deserve a medal."

One of the men narrows his eyes at me. "Hold on. If our five messengers are dead, and now a random new person shows up in our base-"

"Gold star! Absolutely stunning brain power," I praise him, clapping my hands. "So, why didn't you want me here? And why in Minecraftia did you choose now to tell me to stay away?"

Their eyes darken. "You are not to be involved in this war."

"War? Wow, I've missed a lot, isolating myself for five years."

They glare at me.

"Sorry, go on."

"This argument of ours is not of your concern. Do not assist the Light Mages, and all will be well."

I snort. "Why would I help them? I'm the Dark Sorcerer, do you really expect me to get along with those guys?"

"Our fortune teller warned us that your loyalty, with whichever side it lies, will win the war."