Six: "Fearsome"

GUYS GUYS I FINISHED WRITING THIS BOOK!!!!!! :D

IT HAS LIKE 37000 WORDS, FIFTEEN CHAPTERS IN ALL

ALSO I FINISHED REMEMBER ME, AND ILL BE POSTING HTE LAST CHAPTER OF THAT IN JUST A FEW MOMENTS!

BUT SINCE IM NOW OUT OF BOOKS TO WRITE (shushes the people waiting for TWO, Feel, and Abibliophobia [but i act=ually might start working on those again]) ILL BE STARTING A NEW BOOK! THIS NEW BOOK IS ABOUT A SUPERHERO AND A SUPERVILLAIN WHO LIVE TOGETHER IN A FLAT ADN ARE BEST FRIENDS BUT DONT REALIZE IT BECAUSE OF SECRET IDENTITES AND CRAP AND THE HERO IS IN LOVE WITH THE VILLAIN AND TROUBLE HAPPENS AND ITS JUST REALLY COOL OK

BUT

I NEED YOUR HELP, GUYS

WHAT SHIP SHOULD I USE!??! IM THINKING NOT SETOSOLACe, SINCE IVE JUST FINISHED THIS BOOK

AND NOT SKYLOX, CUZ RRM

BUT MAYBE MUNCHINGUNIVERSE, OR PHAN, OR MEROME

OPINIONS, SUGGESTIONS?

Addict

Ch 6: "Fearsome"

I cry out as I collapse to my knees, digging my fingernails into my scalp and gritting my teeth as hard as I can.

"This is your warning," my own voice speaks in my head, and I scream as another wave of pain hits and I tumble down the slanted roof.

A couple of shingles fall with me to the ground, and I yell again as I hit the concrete sidewalk. The pain continues, and my head feels like it's going to explode, my skin feels like it's on fire, it feels like I'm being stabbed everywhere all at once and I can't think long enough to force it away with a counter-spell.

"Seto!" yells a familiar voice, though I can't put my finger on exactly whose it is. "Seto, oh, Jeb!"

The person skids to a stop beside me and drops to their knees, and I groan and tug harshly on my hair. "Seto, are you okay? Say something, please!"

"I'm- f-fine-!" I gasp out, and the person shakes his head frantically and wraps his arms around me, trying to pull me to my feet. "N-No, stop, I'm- Agh!"

"Seto, Seto, I'm so sorry, how can I help!?"

"Can we do anything at all!?" asks a smaller, female voice.

"J-Just- let it- pass-" I gasp out, grinding my teeth together as I try to focus on the voices. Male and female. Brice and Jenny, yes!

"I-Is it over?" Brice asks nervously as he pulls away from me a little bit.

"N-No, that couldn't possibly be thirt-" I cut myself off with an agonizing shriek as the pain returns with twice the force. "B-Brice," I sob, reaching out my arms and making grabby hands, and Brice pulls me in close and hugs me tightly and rubs circles on my back and twirls my hair around his fingers and whispers tiny reassurances in my ear until it ends.

"I'm never casting a level thirty again," I mumble, my face still buried in Brice's chest. Suddenly realizing what I'm doing, I blush terribly as I jump away from Brice and nervously rub the back of my neck. "Ah, my apologies, Brice. I... handled that rather poorly."

Brice bites his lip for a moment and then gives me a sad half-smile.

"However, regardless..." I sigh. "Thank you, friend. You were... very helpful."