Fifteen: "Loved"

The song above is "Spotlight (Oh Nostalgia)" by Patrick Stump, and, if this book were a movie, I think the ending scene would have this song playing in the background. ^.^ Alternatively, you could listen to "Hope in Front of Me" by Danny Gokey, as both songs would fit very well.

Guys. This... is the last chapter. 

iM SO HAPPY ABOUT THIS CHAPTER ITS OS FLJASDF LSKDJF KLSDJ I JUST ASKLJDF KLSJDFSKLDF

SLDAJF SDF

ALSO ALSO LIKE I WANT TO PUBLISH THIS ONE IN PRINT BUT A) I WANT TO PUT ACTUALY EFFORT INTO IT AND ORDER PROOFS AND ALL THAT LIK EGAMES, AND UNLIKE RM XD AND B) I KINDA LIKE SETO AND BRICE? LIKE I KINDA DONT WANT IT TO BE ANYONE ELSE, EVEN IF THEY PERSONALITIES STAY. SO LIKEEEEEEE WHATTTTTTTTTTT IFF I JUST REPLACE ALL THE "NOTCH"S AND THEN TRY NOT TO GET SUED WITH THE WHOLE SETOSOLACE THING? XDXD SUGGESTIONS, PLZ, IF YOU CARE TO GIVE THEM.

(I JUST HAVE THIS OBSESSION WITH SEEING MY OWN BOOKS ON MY SHELF)

(LIKE ASKDLJF LKSDFSKDL THAT IS SUCH A GOOD FEELING MAN)

ANYWAYS THIS IS THE END OF THE BOOK UNTIL FIURTHER PLANS ARE DECIDED ON THAT.

LKASJF SD

IM CRYING

IM NOT READY *sobs*

IM GOING TO MISS IT

IM GOING TO MISS THE FIVE THOUSDAND "ROLL CREDITS" IN THE COMMENT SECTION OF EVERY CHAPTER

IM GOING TO MISS ALL OF YOU!!!

PS: TO THETRYHARD8 ON FF, I LISTENED TO BAD APPLE AND ASKLDJF LSKJ THAT MUSIC VIDEO WAS SPECTACULARASTICSOME. LIKE, DANGASD FHALSDJ F

OKAY IM DONE

HERE WE GO

LST CHAPTER

EN-JUH-HOY, MY BE-AY-YOO-TIFUL RULERS.

THANK YOU FOR TAGGING ALONG ON THIS BOOKISH SMOL BEANISH JOURNEY WITH ME :')

Addict

Ch 15: "Loved"

"SETO! SETO! SETO!"

"Silentium," I groan, my wispy purple magic, somewhat of a mix between Dark and Light (though Dark still dominates), quickly sound proofing my bedroom.

"Seto, oh my Jeb!" Brice huffs, pushing me out of bed, and I squeak as I hit the floorboards.

"Notch. What do you want?"

He just grins before running downstairs, and I roll my eyes before following after him. When I get downstairs, he's standing at the front door, giving me another Cheshire grin before slipping outside. The chants of my name continue, and I furrow my eyebrows. Brice can't possibly be making all that noise on his own.

Hesitantly, I edge open the door, and my eyes go wide when I see the huge crowd settled in front of my house. "Holy crap," I whisper. "U-Um- hello?"

"Seto!" Danielle squeals happily, and she and Jenny run up and throw their arms around me.

"I- Ah, hi," I greet them cautiously, glancing nervously at all the other people here. I think Danielle, Jenny, and their parents are the only people I know – besides Brice, of course. "If you don't mind my asking," I begin, trying to regain my bearings, "why, exactly, are you all congregated on my front lawn?"

"We're here to thank you," says a low, hauntingly familiar voice, and it sends chills down my spine.

"W-What?" I ask, and Brice frowns and moves to stand by me as one of my old friends steps forward.