Q&A/Sequel/Publishing Update

Hello, my friends!

I don't believe I ever actually mentioned in this book that there is, indeed, a sequel titled Scapegoat, which you can find on my profile page.

But- that's not what I'm here for! That's just a reminder for those of you who didn't know, and I wanted to put this on both Addict and Scapegoat to reach those who weren't/aren't interested in Scapegoat.

ADDICT IS GETTING A FACTBOOK!

It's basically a wild Q&A for the characters plus a bunch of general lore that is fun to know but not anywhere near essential. It's just a fun little project I'm doing to keep my mood up, I suppose, and I thought you all might like to be in on it!

I usually dislike character Q&A's of any sort, but I guess I'll be making an exception for this series seeing as it's literally my baby. I love it. I love these characters so much. ;-;

So, go ahead and ask questions, if you have any! After I finish editing Addict, by the way, it will be published in paperback. I will notify you when this happens! Scapegoat will go through the same process, as will the factbook if it's long enough. It may simply be included in a special edition of Scapegoat. (I will certainly post the answers to the Q&A's on a Scapegoat chapter, so that you, my be-ay-yoo-tiful Rulers, will be able to read it for free here on Wattpad!)

Below, I'm putting names of characters, each on a separate paragraph. If you'd like, you can inline-comment on the paragraph of the character you'd like to ask a question, or you can leave a regular comment with the name of your character somewhere in the comment so I know who's being asked. General lore questions are also accepted! If you have a question for a character not listed, inline-comment on "Other" or leave a regular comment stating your character's name.

Seto

Brice

Jenny

Danielle

Payten

Michael

Miss May

Dodie/Dale

Louis

Danielle and Jenny's Parents

Ty

Jason

Lizza (enemy)

Lizza (child)

Not-Carol and/or Her Grandpa(?)

Other