Waiter

Aphmau calmly sat down at a small little booth in the restaurant next to a large window, allowing her to view a pond with a fountain in the middle, water trickling down into the shallow water.

She set down her purse besides her and started to search through the menu, checking for something that sounds appetizing.

Garroth was standing at the archway, firmly grasping the paper pad and pen in his left hand, biting his nails on his right, secretly watching Aphmau as she went through the menu. She looks like an angel...!

Garroth gulped and took a deep breath, "You can do this, Garroth." He whispered to himself, marching over to the booth.

Aphmau smiled at the waiter as he walked over with his pen and paper, waiting to take her order. "Hello there, may I take your order?"

"Hi there, I would like to just have a small lemonade with ice, please." She chuckled, twirling a few strands of her long, shiny black hair with her index finger.

"Just a lemonade with ice?" Garroth asked, looking up at her from the paper pad, making Aphmau giggle. "Yes." She responded.

"One lemonade with ice coming right up!" Garroth announced, humorously, holding a finger up in the air.

Aphmau laughed, "Thank you," She squinted her eyes to read his name tag, "... Garroth." Garroth blushed as he heard the beautiful woman in front of him say his name and smile a smile full of bright, white teeth.

Are my dreams coming true today?

Garroth had a lot of questions going through his mind at this point in time, but he had to continue with his work. The clock read 4:43pm, at 5 o'clock Garroth gets to go home with his pay, and find the time to finish his homework, after all, he still attends high school.

Garroth had noticed that the restaurant was very quiet since they were about to close, and Aphmau (besides a large group of old women) was the only person dining in the restaurant. And Garroth (besides the manager and the chefs) was the only person still working in the building.

This got him slightly excited since he got to do the order all by himself, but every pro situation always has its cons; he still had to make frequent trips to the big table with the group of old women eating off the breakfast menu, and talking with one another.

Garroth ripped the paper off of the small book and gave it to the chefs, in the meantime while waiting for Aphmau's lemonade, he checked up on the old women.

"How is everything tasting over here?" Garroth kindly asked with a big smile on his face, his bright blue eyes shining with delight.

"Great!" One of the 10 women said, laughing with another. "Yes, these pancakes are phenomenal!" The other woman commented, as the rest continued their conversations.

"Nice to hear!" Garroth laughed, walking back over to the chefs, picking up the lemonade.

He steadily walked the almost completely full glass to Aphmau's booth, making her smile as she watched him slowly walk over to the table with her drink, struggling not to spill a single ounce of it, instead... HE SPILLED ALL OF IT.

"Here you go--" Garroth started, as he flung forward with the lemonade still in hands, right onto Aphmau, the lemonade spilling all over her beautiful knee-length purple sundress.

Garroth lay there, on Aphmau, her now soaked sundress that now smelled like sour lemons and water, and a huge wet-spot everywhere below the waistline of her sundress, which was notified because of a black belt.

Garroth flew up, back onto his feet and blushed, "I-I, am so incredibly s-sorry, misses!" Garroth apologized, grabbing a handful of napkins and wiping off Aphmau's sundress, making her blush a dark reddish color, making everything very awkward.