Ice Cream

^^^^^^^
A/N Oh my Irene I could totally see Celestia doing that!

Aphmau was walking down the sidewalk with her boyfriend, Garroth. They were walking to the ice cream shop, the one that was just recently built in Phoenix Drop.

"What's your favorite kind of ice cream?" Garroth asked Aphmau as they were walking, hands holding each other. "Hmm... I do like me my chocolate..." Aphmau responded, tapping her chin and giggling.

"Eh, I'm more of a cookies and cream kinda guy, ya know?" Garroth asked, raising his eyebrows. "Yeah, that's good too!"

The couple arrived at the ice cream shop and walked up to the window where you order your ice cream.

The employee had long, golden hair. Her amethyst eyes were framed in large, black glasses.

The other employee making the ice cream had light brown hair and brown eyes, he never took his eyes off the female employee.

"I ship it..." Garroth whispered. "Agreed." Aphmau whispered back.

"Hello there, how may I take your order?"

Her voice was quiet and soft, she barely opened her mouth when she spoke, achieving that librarian personality. A/N Huehue, cuz she TOOOTALLY isn't one!

"Hmm..." Garroth murmured, glancing at Aphmau. "Let's play a game..." He whispered under his breath, "We have to guess what each other wants."

Aphmau thought about it, then she nodded.

"Okay, so can I have 2 scoops of chocolate ice cream in a bowl, with chocolate syrup, rainbow sprinkles, and a cherry on top?" Garroth asked the woman, smirking at Aphmau. "Wow, good job Garroth, I'm impressed!" She said, pecking her lips against his for a quick moment.

"Alrighty... So I'll have," Aphmau looked at Garroth and winked, looking back up at the menu and the employee again, "2 scoops of Oreo ice cream on a cone with whipped cream, the cone being waffle with chocolate and sprinkles on the rim?" Aphmau asked, making a weary look at Garroth and watching him mouth the word yes.

"You heard 'em!" The woman said to the man, as he nodded and started to work the ice cream machines.

He grabbed a shiny ice-cream-scooper and dug into the chocolate ice cream, slapping them into a plastic see-through bowl. Then, he walked over to the toppings and grabbed chocolate sauce, dumping it onto the scoops. Next, he grabbed a small can of rainbow sprinkles and shook them into the bowl, until lastly, he gently placed a cherry on top and handed it to Emmalyn.

"Here ya go!" He cheerfully said, handing the bowl to her. "Thanks Kenmur." She smiled, giving the ice cream to Garroth.

Once again, Kenmur grabbed a scooper and dug into the cookies and cream flavor, and threw it into the chocolate-and-sprinkles-rim waffle cone. Then, he walked over to toppings and swirled whipped cream on the top, handing it to Emmalyn and then Aphmau.

"Thank you so much for the service!" Aphmau thanked, smiling at them.

Kenmur winked and Emmalyn nodded, "No problem! That'll be $8.50." Emmalyn told, grabbing Garroth's money and change.

"Have a nice day!" Kenmur yelled from behind her. "You too!" Garroth responded, walking over to a table with Aphmau.

The table next to them had a woman with red hair and green eyes, holding a small baby with light brown hair in one hand and a strawberry ice cream with strawberries in the other. Something golden and red was set on the table next to her... It looked something like a pendant, but Aphmau just rolled her eyes towards Garroth and didn't pay too much attention to it. A/N #ThrowbackWednesday! 😂

"You nearly got mine spot-on!" Garroth said to Aphmau, biting into his ice cream, taking a large chunk out of the top scoop. Aphmau frowned, "What did I get wrong?" She asked, biting her lip in disappointment.

"The kiss."

"DANG IT I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGO- Wait, what?!"

"You heard me."

Garroth stood up and grabbed Aphmau's chin from across the table and smashed his lips against hers.

Aphmau's face turned bright red.

"G-Garroth...?"

"You know I will always love you."

"..."

"Your kiss tastes like chocolate..."

"Wha- HEY!" Aphmau scolded, pointing at him, "I think it tasted like Oreos!"

Garroth started laughing, followed by Aphmau.

"I'm glad your my girlfriend."

=================

A/N Awweee, okay, first off I know that it was pretty short, but it was still cute!

I have another idea for ice cream... But I will do that in the future, anyways!

Thank you all for the views, votes, and comments, I appreciate it a lot, don't be a silent reader, remember to tell me what you think about this one shot! So far I only have 1! Thanks everyone!

Hugs and Kisses,

_Hey_Its_Riley_