Walt Disney Convention ~ 1

A/N, Hey everyone! Just so you know, this isn't YET the 30 Day OTP challenge, I'm not *quite* ready to write it yet, I'm still planning it all out!

Please, I know I say this in the Author's Note at the end of every One Shot, but don't be a silent reader!! Almost all 700 of you are guilty! Oh yeah, thank you all for 730 reads by the way! That's shocking!!!

Anyways, that's not what I'm here to say as of now, I just wanted to say that it would be highly appreciated if you guys could comment and tell me if you even WANT a 30 Day OTP in this book, I really want to write one but I thought I should ask you guys.

All said, thanks for reading all the way down here, have some cookies as a reward. 🍪🍪 (DONT YOU DAREEE JUST READ THIS IS IF YOU DIDNT JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT COOKIES YOU SKRUBS!!!)

Day 1, "Convention Time!"

   Aphmau's alarm clock made the worst noise ever!

   It reminded her of some crazy loud tornado siren that is heard every first Sunday of the month at 1:00pm.

   Aphmau's head was where her feet should be, so luckily for her, the horrible noise wasn't deafening her - But the horrid noise was still loud enough to awaken her.

   She rolled off her bed by accident, hitting her forearm on the frame of her bed, causing it to bruise badly in the future. "OUCH!" Aphmau yelled, wincing and rubbing her arm.

   Aphmau, who was in excruciating pain at the moment, stretched out her leg and grabbed the cord to her alarm clock with her toes, ripping the plug out of the wall.

   Moments later, she stood up and remembered something... "ITS DISNEY CONVENTION DAY!!!!!!!"

🕐🕑🕒🕓🕔🕕

   "Who's ready to go to the convention?!" Laurance asked from the drivers seat of his black car.

   All of Aphmau's friends and herself raised their voices and yelled back to him, and Laurance pressed his foot down on the gas and started the 3 hour drive to the hotel.

🕕🕖🕗🕘🕙🕚

   "Kawaii~Chan thinks this place looks huge!" Kawaii~Chan exclaimed. "For the first and last time in my entire life, I have to say Kawaii~Chan is right!" Katelyn admitted, laughing.

   "Okay, Aphmau, Garroth? You two go to the front desk and sign us in so we can have the room keys and stuff, everyone else... Let's--" Laurance started, pointing in a bunch of directions.

   "GO LOOK AT ALL OF THE COSPLAY COSTUMES!!" Kawaii~Chan squealed, grabbing Zane's arm and ripping him away.

   "AHAHA! Kawaii~Chan!! You've got the wrong person!" Katelyn snickered, making Kawaii~Chan blush.

   "Y-Yeah! Let me go!... You... Girl... Woman... THING!" He yelled, taking his arm back.

   "S-Sorry Zane~Kun... Come on, Katelyn~Sama!" Kawaii~Chan cried, walking back for Katelyn.

   The two girls left together and immediately started fangirling over cosplayers.

   "Well..." Laurance sighed, looking down at his feet.