Mermaids

Aphmau happily swam around Pheonix Drop's, entrance gate, waiting to see her guard Laurance- he wanted to meet up with her to talk about something that he has apparently been waiting to tell her for a very long time.

Aphmau lay down on a rock with bright Easter green moss over the top of it, picking at a light blue flower, "He loves me, he loves me not..." She started.

Bubbles arose from her purple mermaid tail, as she swayed it back and forth, laying on her stomach, waiting for Laurance to be there with her, the boy Aphmau has had a crush on since she first saw him.

"Hello?" A voice came from behind Aphmau, making a little scream escape her lips, as she turned around and met eyes with Laurance.

"Oh, Laurance." Aphmau said, wrapping her arms around Laurance's neck, he pressed his lips against hers. They were kissing.

After a short while, they separated from another, needing to breathe. "The surface sure is bright today, huh?" Laurance asked her, trying to pretend he didn't do that, handing her some flowers as she gazed upon the shiny surface water.

"Oh my Neptune, Laurance, this is amazing!" Aphmau said, sniffing the remainder of oxygen out of them. They smell amazing. Laurance smiled and blushed, "I got them for you, at the surface."

Aphmau gasped, "You know you aren't supposed to go up to the surface, right?" Laurance smirked, "Some boys don't go by the rules."

He quickly swam away.

"H-Hey! Laurance! You know I hate it when you make me chase you!" Aphmau yelled from behind, the flowers still in her tight grasp.

Laurance stopped, and Aphmau swam right into his back, "Ouch..." She said, fixing and fiddling with her seashell bra.

"Am I too fast for you?" Laurance taunted with a big, toothy grin on his face, it seemed as if it stretched all the way from both ears.

Aphmau clenched her fists, "What did you come here to tell me about?"

Laurance blushed, "Um, I- er, well..."

Suddenly, Royal music started to play and a carriage was heard somewhere nearby.

Aphmau turned around, making some bubbles arise from her hair as it whipped in the direction she was now facing in.

It was the Royal O'Khasis family, from O'Khasis. They were in a bright, clam shell carriage with red seats and seaweed draped over the top, a man was whipping two golden sea horses to make them swim faster.

Aphmau tied up her long dark brown hair into a top-knot so it stayed out of her dim, amber eyes.

She saw King Garte and Queen Zianna in the two front seats, and 3 young boys about her age in the back. The first had a mop of jet black hair covering his left light blue eye, and his tail was all black.

The next boy had perfectly strait brown hair and cute green eyes, his rosy cheeks started to become too much for Aphmau as he winked at her as the carriage drove by.

But, it was the last boy that absolutely stole Aphmau's beating heart. His wavy, sandy blonde hair swept over his face as the carriage moved faster and faster, he had mesmerizing light blue eyes like his other brother, and a pure, shiny white smile that glistened from the sun's warm rays through the surface water.

He saw Aphmau and he blushed, watching her until they entered Pheonix drop. Oh no, we have to go back in the gates! This better not be what I think it is... MOM!!!

...

"Mom, I don't understand how you could do this to me." Aphmau cried as her mother brushed her long hair gently and picked out Aphmau's outfit.