Lifeguard

Garroth and his friends, Dante, Laurance, and Travis decided to head out for a short swim at the public pool down the street from their neighborhood, since it was 104° outside, playing soccer for sure didn't help.

They all were holding a towel and a water bottle, because it... Was hot... And they didn't want to die of dehydration. A/N Oh my Irene lol

Travis had to be himself and notice the lifeguards "epic butt", and said he would pretend to drown later on.

As they jumped in the pool (which only had kids in the shallow end), Garroth turned around and looked up at the lifeguard.

She had shiny, black hair up in a high ponytail and dim, Amber eyes that complimented her rosy cheeks and glossy tan.

"Wow... Travis, this time I'm going with you, she's hot." Garroth said, slowly turning around to face the white-headed boy, who was splashing Dante.

"Right?! I told you she is! Her butt is epic too!" Travis cried, gazing at her.

"Okay, we heard that already, Travis." Dante complained, dunking his head under.

"I feel like I've seen her before... I guess not." Laurance stated, rubbing his chin, making Garroth half-frown. "I feel like I have too... Around a different part of Phoenix Drop though."

"Would you guys just focus on having fun instead of day-dreaming about that girl over there?!" Dante asked, groaning and rolling his eyes.

"But she's hot..." Travis pouted. "Agreed." Garroth and Laurance said in unison.

"Really? You people have no manners, yes, I understand that she is hot, but you can't just stare her down this whole time, you'll get us kicked out!" Dante said, eyebrows furrowed.

"Oooooh...! You think she's hot...!" Laurance annoyed in a hich-pitched voice. "Ugh, no Laurance. I said that I understand the fact that she is hot, I didn't say so." Dante explained.

"Anyways, I have an idea..." Travis said, going under water after motioning for us to go away.

"There he goes." Dante said, getting out of the pool and throwing his hands up in the air, throwing them back down to his sides a few moments afterwards.

The lifeguard blew the whistle tied around her neck and dove into the water, going under and grabbing Travis out from under the water and bringing him to the cement.

"Oh." Garroth started.
"My." Laurance continued.
"Irene." Dante finished, clutching his hair.

She lay him down on the hot, slightly wet concrete and listened for a heart beat, while a few children and their parents left the pool.

"Is she really falling for this right now?!" Dante whispered to Laurance and Garroth. "Apparently so..." Laurance sighed, rubbing his temples.

They were watching Travis from only a few feet away in disappointment, Garroth wished he was in the position where the lifeguard gave Travis "CPR before he died". Why can't I be in his position...?

Aphmau looked up at the boys, "This guy your friend?" She asked, making Garroth blush at the tone of her voice talking to him, "Y-Yeah..." He responded, rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment.

"Well, he's cute. You too, blondie." She said, pointing to him and Garroth, winking.

She pushed on Travis' chest and then he spit out a bunch of water, all over Aphmau's face. "Oh my Ire- I am so sorry! I mean... Cough cough..." Travis said, losing Aphmau's belief in his situation.

Aphmau leaned over him after standing up and looked down at him, the whistle around her neck almost resting on his nose. "Tisk tisk boy... You thought I would believe that you were actually drowning and not just trying to have me give you mouth to mouth?" Aphmau asked, chuckling afterwards, "Ahaha, NO."

"Y-You're not going to kick me and my friends out...?" Travis asked, standing back up with her. "Well, no. Do you want me to? I could NEVER say no to such an adorable blondie like this one!" She said, planting a small kiss on Garroth's cheek and walking back up to her chair.

"I mean, the water sure was refreshing after sitting in the 104° sun all morning! You just made my day better." She informed, chewing on a few strands of her black hair and sitting with her legs crossed up above.

"Wow, she likes you for sure, Garroth! ... Garroth?" Dante asked, looking down at the fainted Garroth.

"Well, crap." Laurance groaned.

()()()()()()()()()

A/N Hiya guys! Sorry, I had to
re-publish this one shot after realizing that... OMG, Riley you didn't even finish this!!! Lol I was yelling at my self and ripping my hair out in disappointed. XD

Anyways...! Thank you so so so so SO much for reading this!!! If you liked it, "PUNCH THAT LIKE BUTTON, IN THE FACE, LIKE A BOSSSSS!!!" ...
... Ha!~

And, high fives 4 u,

_Hey_Its_Riley_