Play Dates

Aphmau excitedly bounced around in front of her front door, waiting for her friends to arrive. Aphmau's mom had a friend, Zianna, who happened to have 3 sons Aphmau's age, and was willing to arrange a play date for them, since they got along so well.

The window in the red door was to tall for Aphmau to see through, so she peeked her head out of the doggy-door. "Zianna is here! She is driving her car up the driveway!" Aphmau cried, standing back up and flinging the door open, running out to Zianna's grey minivan and poking on the back windows, filling the 3 boys with laughter.

The door pushed itself open and the boys flooded out, each carrying different things.

Garroth had a hollow, yellow child baseball bat and a white baseball, Zane had... Okay truthfully Zane had nothing but something pink and fuzzy in his hoodie pocket, *ahem*, and Vylad had a light green soccer ball.

"Wanna play baseball?" Garroth asked Aphmau, throwing the baseball up and down in his right hand, making Aphmau close her eyes and giggle a bit, "I thought we were going to play make-believe, you promised last time...!" She said with puppy eyes, running over to the little orange slide in her front yard and pulling herself on top of it.

"Okay, sure!" Garroth agreed, setting down his toys at the edge of the front lawn and dashing over to the slide, laying two hands on Aphmau's back and pushing them forwards, sending her slowly down the slide.

Zane sat down on the front porch with his and Aphmau's mothers, watching the other kids play from afar.

Aphmau tapped her chin and decided what they were going to play, "I know! I know!" Aphmau cried, lowering her eyebrows, making Garroth and Vylad laugh.

"I will be the princess in the big big BIG tower! And then, and then, VYLAD will be the fat dragon that needs to make sure Garroth, the guard, can't save me!" Aphmau said with expression packed into her tiny voice. Garroth and Vylad nodded in agreement and Aphmau sat at the top of the little orange slide, Vylad standing at the bottom of it on 4 limbs, and Garroth grabbed his yellow baseball bat and pretended it was a sword and he was going to slay Vylad the dragon.

"Ahhhh, please save me guard!" Aphmau said, pretending she was crying, "The dragon is so evil!" Vylad frowned, "Raaarrrr...!" He growled, hissing and saying he was breathing fire.

"I will come save you, my love!" Garroth said, making Aphmau widen her eyes and blush.

"What...?" Aphmau asked, furrowing her eyebrows, Garroth blushing. "My love. We have to get married a-after I s-save you..."

There was an awkward silence and Vylad pointed it out, "Awkkkwarrrddd...!" He said with his little-kid accent. A/N XD Is that what you call them?! Idk... Idk...

"Be quiet, baby brother." Garroth hissed, looking down upon him. "Hmph..." Vylad mumbled under his breath, sneezing afterwards.

"Bless you!!!" Aphmau yelled, going upside down and looking at him under the slide.

"Thanks!" Vylad laughed.

"My dearest, dearest Aphmau!" Garroth started, putting his "sword" in the air, "I will save you from this BEAST VYLAD. And then we will ride away into the sunset on big white unicorns and get married far, far away in Hawaii!"

Aphmau agreed, "We shall! But first, but first, you have to SLAY HIM so he can't get me, after all, I am just a princess locked away in this tower!"

"Gggrrrr... My Aphmau!" He growled, slowly crawling towards Garroth from under the slide.

"No, Aphmau the Princess is mine! I am Prince Garroth of O'Khasis, you dare to threaten me?! I shall have my best friend ever, Zane the Pink Fluffy Pony come hurt you! He is my trustworthy steed and he will take me and Aphmau the Princess away!" Garroth cried, "I will slay chu!"

"Oh noooo... Please don't SLAY me! I am far too YOUNG to die! Noooooooooo...!" Vylad groaned, rolling around on the grass, making everybody laugh.

"Hehehe, Garroth, your chance, your chance, is gonna pass you! This is your one shot!" Aphmau instructed. A/N Just so you know, I am perfectly fine with Eminem spamming, he is bae. XD One shot? Get it?! Huh, huh?! Nudge, nudge?! Wink, wink?! ... Okay I'm done now sorry 😂.

"Do not miss your chance to blow, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime!" Garroth sang to Aphmau, making her giggle. "You better!" She finished.

"Now, ahem, I must kill you, fellow evil dragon, for trapping my love in this ugly tower. You must pay for what you have done, with your LIFE." Garroth demanded, lowering his bat on Vylad's back.

"Eeeuuugghhh..." Vylad stretched, rolling onto his back and "dying".

"Now, my love, we will mount our white steeds into the sunset!" Garroth said, getting 2 sticks for him and Aphmau to, "ride as horses".

"Hyah!" Garroth said pretending to whip his horse, followed by Aphmau.

"We are at Hawaii now...!" Garroth whispered to Aphmau, throwing the sticks into the flower patch in front of the front porch.

"Now I have to kiss you and we get married!" Garroth informed, grabbing her hands and pretending to kiss her until...

He tripped on one of the sticks and...

Well, you know what happened.

////\\\\////\\\\

A/N I really liked it! Don't be a silent reader, leave a comment, like, or even follow me. Thanks, love ya guys!

_Hey_Its_Riley_