Let it Go (Songfic!)

Aphmau ran through the foot deep snow, the runny, frozen water melting in her black high heels, freezing her feet.

The Snow glows white on the mountain tonight...

Not a footprint, to be seen.

She was running away from the kingdom of  O'Khasis, after being forcibly married to Prince Zane, she could never marry her true love's own brother, after all, Zane was evil.

A kingdom of isolation, and it looks like, I'm the queen.

She was filled with many negative emotions; Sorrow, sadness, anger, fear, and  most of all, anxiety. The wind drew her hair behind her back, no longer draped around her shoulders.

As a cause of all of this, she started to breathe heavily and have chest pain; she was starting to have a panic attack.

The wind is howling like the swirling storm inside...

Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I... Tried.

She heard Garroth yell out her name from the castle, she looked back and met eyes with him, his mesmerizing light blue eyes were glowing in the bright moonlight, reflecting across the ocean as he ran across the frozen water to catch up to Aphmau.

Tears brimmed her eyes and trickled down her light pink cheeks from the coldness, she knew she couldn't talk to him after being forced to marry his brother. After all, it was he who was her true love.

... Don't let them in, don't let them see,

Be the good girl, you always have to be!

Conceal, don't feel, don't let them knowwww...

"Aphmau, it's okay!" His deep, British accented voice soothed her, making her face flush. "I'm so sorry Garroth!" She yelled back, "But I can't do this to you, goodbye!"

Well know they, knowwww!

Let it go! Let it go!

She turned around and slipped on the ice, making her way to solid ground, in which was covered in frost and snow, once more filling her heels.

Her eyes acted like an endless fountain of tears, as she heard Garroth yell from behind her, desperately trying to catch up with her.

Can't hold it back anymore!

Let it go! Let it go!

"Garroth, leave me alone!" Aphmau yelled, running through the forest, as her vision began to become darker and darker as the trees blocked the glistening moonlight from above.

Aphmau turned back around, her hair snapping back over her left shoulder as she continued to run, she felt the cold air nip at her light, delicate skin.

Turn away and slam the door.

"Aphmau, please, don't close the door!" A/N Lol this is amazing. XD

I don't care, what they're going to say...

As Aphmau ran under a tree, she pushed a low branch out of her way and was showered with snowflakes.