Trip to the Zoo | Ch. 2

"G-Garroth? Why'd you leave in such a rush?" Aphmau asked him, catching her breath. "Do you remember that girl from Highschool? She bullied you and always tried to keep you away from me?" He asked, with a serious look on his face. "Y-Yeah... Ivy." Aphmau said, looking down at her feet. "Well, that was her. I couldn't kiss you in there for any longer--" Garroth started. "Kiss me?!" Aphmau shrieked, making Garroth gasp and "Shhh!" her.

"I'm sorry, I meant keep. I couldn't keep you in there for any longer, I saw her looking at you, she knew it was us." Garroth said apologetically. "I-It's okay..." Aphmau accepted, bringing Garroth in for a long hug.

...

"Alrighty! The Arctic exhibit was really fun, what now?" Aphmau asked Garroth, skipping down the sidewalk.

"I was thinking the red panda, since it's right over here." Garroth told her, taking a snapshot of the panda up above in the tree.

"Ugh, this is stupid! I can't see it--" Aphmau started, being interrupted by Garroth lifting her up in the air to take a photo. "See it now?" He asked her, smirking.

Click!

"Yep Yep!" She said, nodding her head.

Garroth set Aphmau back down on the ground and looked into her eyes. They mesmerized him, they shone from the sun's harmful UV rays and became a brighter caramel color.

"Ahem..." Aphmau cleared her throat, making Garroth blush and look down behind him.

"I like r-red pandas..." Garroth stuttered, hesitantly looking back up at her. "M-Me too! They are n-nice..."

There was a silence, and then Garroth cleared his throat and spoke up, "Ahem... Aphmau th-there is something I've been trying to t-tell you for a v-very long t-time..." Garroth said, blushing, "I r-really li-"

Garroth was interrupted by Katelyn and Laurance high-giving. As he furiously turned to face them, he clenched his fists and grit his teeth, making them turn around and whistle like they didn't do anything.

"You. Will. Pay." Garroth said in a deeper than usual voice making them squeal and quickly dash away. Aphmau was still blushing, "G-Garroth..."

"Aphmau... Shhh... I like you. Like, a lot." Garroth admitted, his face a deep red color.

"Me t-too..." Aphmau agreed, looking down at her feet also and blushing. "Y-You really do?" Garroth asked her in disbelief.

"Garroth... H-How long have you l-liked me?" Aphmau asked, as they looked back up at each other. "E-Ever since I laid my eyes on y-you." Garroth said, planting a quick kiss on Aphmau's forehead.

She blushed, but then Garroth grabbed her small, soft hand and intertwined their fingers, and continued their walk to the next exhibit; bears.

The hot summer day was very humid, and not but one tiny, bright cloud was seen in the mesmerizing sky. The sun was big and plump, and made Garroth sneeze when he looked at it, "Bless you." Aphmau said, giggling afterwards.

"Thank you." Garroth said, turning to his left to view the Bears. "That's a black bear, brown bear, and that is a grizzly bear." Garroth informed, pointing a finger at the different kinds.

Snapshot! Tap!

There was a worker that had pure white hair and emerald green eyes, he was feeding the Bears.

Aphmau took pictures as all of the Bears ran over instantly once they heard buckets clanging in the worker's hands.

"Hey Peaches, Leaf, Shark!" The worker greeted, throwing different kinds of food everywhere.