Trip to the Zoo | Ch. 1

Aphmau cheerfully walked along the hot sidewalk with Garroth, Kawaii~Chan, Dante, Katrlyn, and Laurance, as they made their way into the entrance of the zoo.

"Kawaii~Chan is so excited!! She wanted to go to this zoo ever since it opened last year but never had the chance to!" Kawaii~Chan cried, intertwining her fingers with Dante's.

"Okay, where should we go first?" Katelyn asked, making Garroth pull out a map of the zoo and pointing strait forward, "Does anybody have to go to the bathroom?" He asked, making Katelyn roll her eyes, "Shut your trap, Garroth, what is the closest animal exhibit?"

"Flamingos." He said, making Kawaii~Chan squeal, "OH MY IRENE, EEEEeeeeEEEE!!! THE FLAMINGO IS KAWAII~CHAN'S FAVORITE ANIMAL! IT'S EVEN PINK!!!"

There was an awkward silence for a moment, until Katelyn groaned and whispered something to Laurance, making him grab her arm and pull her away.

"Aphmau~Senpai, Kawaii~Chan is wondering why Katelyn~Sama and Laurance~Kun ran away-- SJHSHFJSAJDJZJABFJDSNSJDJS I SHIP IT!!!!!" Kawaii~Chan fangirled.

"Kawaii~Chan, I'm sure they just wanted... Drinks... Or something, and didn't want to see the flamingos! Yeah, that's right!!" Aphmau lied, blushing as she talked.

"But Apphhhmmaauuu~Seennnppppaaaii--" Kawaii~Chan whined, stretching out her words.

"No, Kawaii~Chan, I do not ship Laurlyn." Aphmau said, filling Kawaii~Chan with disappointment and sadness.

"Okay... Well, anyways! Dante~Kun, wanna go look at the flamingos with me?!" Kawaii~Chan asked, hugging him and skipping over to the animal exhibit.

"Well then!" Aphmau started, buting her lip.

"That leaves us alone to do our own little thing!" Garroth said, facing Aphmau after awkwardly whistling.

"Okay, where should we go first?" Aphmau asked, making Garroth tap his chin. "The Arctic exhibit is down this way, wanna go take a picture in front of the polar bear statue?" Garroth asked, flicking the camera strapped around his neck.

"Do I?! Of course, that sounds like a lot of fun! Then we can go see the seals and Polar bears under water!" Aphmau agreed, walking with Garroth along the sidewalks.

"So... What is your favorite animal?" Garroth asked Aphmau as they began their walk to the Arctic exhibit.

"Hmm..." Aphmau pondered, "Probably penguins." Garroth smiled in delight, "Really?! Me too!" He shared, pulling his camera off his neck into his hands.

Aphmau looked around at the people at the zoo, a small blonde-headed child with emerald green eyes caught her eyes. A/N So many eyes!!!

She was reaching for a rainbow lollipop off a candy cart but wasn't quite tall enough. Aphmau quickly decided to grab the pop for her and smile, "Here you go, cutie." "Thank you nice lady!" The little girl cried, hugging Aphmau's legs and dashing off to catch up with her mother who was pushing a stroller towards the bathrooms.

"Gee, I never knew you were so nice." Garroth complimented, smiling at Aphmau as she scooted back over next to Garroth on the sidewalk. "Wooooowwww...!" Aphmau groaned, elbowing his side as they walked.

Garroth gently pushed his weight onto Aphmau, knocking her off to the side far enough she could get back at him harder, and harder, until eventually they were both knocked off balance.

"Hehe... Garroth!" Aphmau scolded, pointing a finger at him and brushing herself off as she stood up, reaching out a small hand for him.

Garroth hesitantly grabbed her hand and she pulled him up to his feet, "Thanks, Aph."

##########

"Should we have somebody else take it?" Aphmau asked once they arrived at the exhibit and were greeted by the statue.

"Sure." Garroth said, walking over to a woman with light purple hair and purple cat ears.

"Hey, do you mind taking this picture for me?" Garroth asked the girl, showing her the camera and pointing to the statue.

Aphmau walked over to the girl next to her, she had grey hair and red eyes. Aphmau gave the girl her phone and backed away with Garroth against the statue.

Garroth draped his right arm over her shoulder and Aphmau did the same, only with her left.

Click! Snap! Tap! Shoot! Snapshot!

"Here you go." The purple-headed girl said, handing Garroth his camera.

Garroth thanked her as she and her friend continued to wait in line for ice cream.

"So, did you get pictures taken from that girl?" Aphmau asked him, viewing the snaps taken from her phone, adding filters to them and deciding one only one to keep.

"Yes, I can tell you got some nice ones." Garroth said, putting the camera above his head and letting it fall down to his neck.

"Shall we continue?" Aphmau asked, smooshing her phone into her back pocket. Garroth chuckled, "We shall."

Garroth and Aphmau walked their way to the exhibit and on their way found an ice wall and set their hands on it, making little melted indents and taking pictures.

"I love this thing!" Aphmau said, backing up and laying her hand on Garroth's handprint. "You have tiny hands." Garroth pointed out, clicking his tongue and walking into the exhibit building.

"Woahhhh, this place is so cool!" Garroth said, pointing Aphmau to a window that had children crowding around it, viewing a black spotted lion seal do flips.

Click! Snap! Tap! Shoot! Snapshot!

After a few minutes, Garroth and Aphmau found themselves in an underwater walkway looking at the animals swim.

A large polar bear and it's baby swam over top of the glass, making everyone take pictures with their phones or cheap cameras.

"That baby's name is Snow, we call the mother Lila. The baby is female." A worker with long, strawberry pink hair and blue eyes as bright as the sky informed, gesturing her hands.

"Cute names." Aphmau complimented, looking at the worker. Her name tag reads Ivy.

"Where is the father?" Garroth asked, Ivy looking at him with eyes so dilated they could form into hearts.

"He is outside, his name is Vixen." She said, gazing at Garroth, blushing. "Ahem," she cleared her throat, "After the reindeer?" "Oh yes, I know the deer." Garroth laughed, walking down the rest of the walkway and upstairs to the outside.

Aphmau raised an eyebrow and smiled at Ivy, walking past her and after Garroth.

///\\\///\\\

Hey everyone! This is chapter one of a small miniseries, I hope you enjoyed the first part. Remember to leave a vote, comment, and maybe even follow me if you are a kind, generous folk. XD

xoxo

_Hey_Its_Riley_