Walt Disney Convention ~ 2

A/N Thanks to Pbtastic, I have decided that this is now a thirty day OTP challenge, there's my shout-out for the chapter of my non-silent readers!!!

(To be shouted-out, be sure to tell me what you think, and comment your feedback on the Author's Note, I would like to know what to improve and such)

   Thanks~

Day 2, "Cosplayers".

Aphmau cheerfully skipped around the Convention Building, eager to see the different cosplay costumes.

There was a small group of three people, a boy was the mad hatter, then another boy was the Cheshire Cat, and a tall, blonde woman was Alice, all from Alice in Wonderland.

"We should do a group thing like that!" Aphmau giggled.

A girl and her obvious boyfriend walked past the group and were holding hands and cosplaying as Lilo and Stitch.

'I would love to do that with Aphmau...' Garroth thought to himself, trying to take his attention away from the hyper Aphmau.

"Kawaii~Chan knows what her and Katelyn~Sama are going to be! They spent so much time shopping over the past few weekends!" Kawaii~Chan cried.

"Yup." Katelyn nodded.

"Whelp... I'm going to be nothing." Zane sighed, kicking the floor with his heels.

Aphmau gasped, "Zane! You must be something!!"

A group of boys walked past as Gravity Falls Characters, triggering Aphmau into fangirl mode.

"They're just costumes. . ." Zane said, facepalming.

"I guess it means a lot to her, leave her alone." Garroth defended, blushing.

"Whoa ladies man, chill your will." Zane chuckled.

"Ugh..." Garroth rolled his eyes at his annoying baby brother.

"Garroth!"
"Yes, Aph!?"
"Would you like to be my Peter Pan!? I could be your Wendy, and Zane and Dante could be the other kids! Katelyn will be Tinkerbell and Travis Laurance could be lost boys!"
Garroth blushed.
"What about Kawaii~Chan?!" Kawaii~Chan asked.
"You could be the dog!" Aphmau beamed.
"Isn't that Celeste's job??" She asked, pouting a little.
"You know, you guys look a lot like John Smith and Pocahontas..."

Garroth and Aphmau's eyes lit up but they just turned away and blushed, attempting to hide their red faces.

'I wish...' Aphmau and Garroth thought to themselves.

"Are you blushing, Garroth?" Laurance asked.

"N-Nope! Just super sweaty! Golly, is it hot in here!?..." He "complained".

"A-Alright...?" He asked himself, trailing off with Travis and Dante.

"I feel like we always get left alone with each other. Travis, Dante, and Laurance are always out doing "bro" things. I really wish they could just stay here sometimes. Ya know?" Aphmau asked Garroth, the two watching them walk away.

"I would love to be your John Smith... By th-the way." He stuttered, slightly sweaty.

"..." Aphmau blushed.

"Katelyn~Sama, is your Cheshire Cat costume prepared for later on tonight?" Kawaii~Chan asked Katelyn as she bit her nails.

She stopped biting her nails, "Yep."

"Why are you only responding to Kawaii~Chan with such short responses?" She asked, half-frowning.

"Eh."
"Huh?"
"Blegh."
"What, Katelyn~Sama?"
"I DON'T REALLY KNOWWW."
"Yikes, alrighty!~"

"Are you nervous, Katelyn?"Aphmau asked.

"Yuh-huh!" She said, sad eyebrows.

   "W-Why?? We get to walk around in costumes-- it's so fun!!" Kawaii~Chan cried.

   "Yeah but other people may think I'm stupid... I mean, I'm Cheshire Cat..." She sighed, "No one will know who that is!"

Kawaii~Chan just rolled her eyes and dragged Katelyn away to the hotel room so they could change.

"Well then..." Garroth muttered.

"We're alone--AGAIN." Aphmau noticed, looking up at Garroth.

"We should ask Lucinda to give us our John Smith and Pocahontas costume with her magicks or whatever she uses..." Garroth suggested.

"She's a witch, Garroth...!" Amy giggled, tapping his nose.

His face illuminated a shiny red. "W-Why did you touch my nose...!?" He asked.

"Do you not want me to?" She asked with sad eyebrows.

"N-No! I mean, yes! UGH, that's not what I meant! It was just.... Weird..." He said, on the verge of ripping his golden hair out.

Aphmau laughed and tapped his nose again.

"H-Hey!"

The two giggled and caught Lucinda as she was walking by.

"WE NEED COSTUMES!!!" They blurted out in unison.

"Okay... Follow me." She rolled her eyes and they followed her into an empty part o the lobby.

"So... What are ya going to be?" She asked Aphmau.

"Me and Garroth are going to be John Smith and Pocahontas!~" Aphmau giggled.

Lucinda raised a thin eyebrow of hers and scanned Garroth. "You too?"

"Ye--" he began, rubbing the back of his neck, embarrassed.

"Ew. Don't even talk to me--you're Zane's brother. NASTY!" She said.

He half-frowned and Aphmau giggled.

"Now stand back and get next to each other."

They stood next to each other and took a step back.

"Farther...!" Lucinda chirped, running her hands down her wand.

They took two steps back.

"FARTHER...!" She impatiently sung.

"We are far enough!!!" Garroth scolded after a few more moments of stepping farther and farther back.

"No you aren't." She protested.

"Lucinda!" Aphmau scolded.

"WERE AGAINST THE FLIPPING WALL!" Garroth yelled, pointing at the wall.

"Ugh... You just put on too much cologne and I want you to get away from me." Lucinda whined, standing up and pointing her wand at them.

She concentrated hard, and then concluded.

"Trajes, agora!" She yelled, sending a purple and baby blue flash of light towards them. There was a spark, and then they were in their cosplay costumes.

"You look g-great...!" Garroth complimented.

"Thanks... Okay,Lucinda, thank you so much for helping us out!!!" Aphmau waved and held Garroth's hand, skipping off happily.

"No problem, sweetie." She beamed, hiding her wand.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N Hey guys! This was already half finished a while ago, but here's the rest of it! I know it's short (and not very good) but here's day 2 of my 30-Day-OTP-Challenge!

I have a few more ideas so during the OTP challenge, other one shots will be coming out.

Thank you all so much, Bai!~

❤️, yo GURL Riley 👌😘❤️🔥😍