Chapter Twenty Three

"Okay, so you know those bandages Alphys wrapped around me yesterday?"

"Yeah..." You were curious to where Sans was going with all this.

"They're starting to fall off and..." His face began to tint a light blue again. "It kinda hurts when I try to take them off so, heh, can you, like, help switch 'em out?"

He smiled nervously as his cheekbones became flushed in blue. You giggled at his reaction and behavior. He's really cute like this...

"Sure. Where are the bandages?" You asked, looking around his room for anything that looked like a bandage. After some searching, your eyes caught sight of a thick roll of gauze.

"Well, looks like you found 'em already." He chuckled and leaned his back against the neighboring wall to his bed with a sigh. You just smiled as you started your way around the random junk in his room. Scattered books and balls of paper were randomly placed throughout the carpet floor. You didn't really notice it until now, but there was a miniature spinning tornado of trash in the corner of the room. Geez, is he really this messy?

After some waddling around, you finally reached the roll which was settled on a lone chair in the corner of the room. Other than the roll, you noticed a tattered blue sweater, now unwearable, and a white t-shirt of same condition.

"This your sweater?" You asked as you gently lifted up a sleeve. He nodded.

"What's left of it, anyways." He then chuckled. "I don't know how I'm gonna survive though. I feel so naked without it."

This remark caused a giggle to slip out of your lips, but there was still that clingy guilt feeling at your heart. You couldn't help but remember that you made his jacket like that. With a couple of quick skips, you found your way back to the bed and glanced up at him expectantly. It took a couple of seconds for him to catch on before he realized what you were waiting for.

"Oh. Hah. Sorry, kid." He winked and started to strip his shirt off. Anyone could have swooned over his ribs, but honestly guys...it's just skeleton ribs....calm down. You blinked in shock at his injuries. There were about six main areas where the projectiles had hit him; they were the most heavily bandaged. But you could still make out the small indentations of tiny fracturing, making his chest appear extremely fragile.

"Oh my gosh..." You felt those words fall out of your mouth as you lifted a finger to trace the cracks. You felt your eyes glued to the injuries as you felt the indents through your gentle finger. Time seemed to have slowed as you felt your mind take in the concerning sight in front of you. At some point, you felt his body shiver a bit as your finger glided over the fourth fracture, causing you to break out of your trance.

"Ngh~" He let out, startling you a bit. You jerked your hand away from the injury, afraid that you hurt him.

"I'm sor-" You glanced up at him, to find his stare already glued upon. His eyes, you've never seen them like this before. You had expected his normal carefree attitude, instead his eyes weren't full of amusement, but... is that lust?

Now taking in second thoughts from what had just happened, you realized he didn't exactly groan in pain. In fact, it was more of a moan...in pleasure. Eventually you're mind put one-and-one together, now realizing what you had done. He must have noticed that you were consciously thinking and started to cower away in embarrassment, deeply blushing. His eyes were adverted from you entirely as sweat droplets slipped down his face.

"Y-you...you like it when I do that to you...huh?" You asked him, now immensely increasing the awkwardness. His blush intensified; his teeth quivering in panic.