Chapter Twenty Nine

You woke up the next morning feeling a little drowsy. Finding yourself in the same clothes as the day before, you frowned and looked over at Sans' bed. He was just laying there on his mattress, staring up at the ceiling in deep thought. His blanket partially covered his stomach area and his arms were nestled underneath his head. Cute.

"Mornin', Sans." You greeted, causing him to turn to you. With a gentle, and tired smile, he greeted you back.

"Mornin', fruitloop."

"Fruitloop?" You laughed as you began to pull him up from his laying position.

"I think it's a nice nickname. What'd you think?"

You shrugged. "I don't mind it."

"Good." He laughed and sighed. He really didn't seem like himself, maybe a little out of character.

"Somethin' wrong?" You asked him as he sat up, chuckling a bit.

"I feel like I'm gonna screw up whatever Mettaton's planning." He smiled and stood up. "But it's whatever. Come on. Everyone's in the lab."

You nodded and walked along side with him. Both of you were quiet as you guys made it into the lab. When you both did, everyone seemed...a little on end.

"...appears that the conditions seemed to have worsened. Monsters are currently on the run, but I can't track where any of them are going." The nervous voice of Alphys and the intense sound of button mashing reached your ears. Everyone nodded in understanding, returning to murmur among themselves. It seems as if they were all hiding something from your own knowledge and at that moment, you realized... Shit, it's Friday.

"Oh, Sans!" Mettaton immediately perked up at the both of your presence and made his way eagerly towards you both. With a quick spin, he neatly pushed the skeleton into a nearby room, which had been covered with velvet curtain. You could hear his muffled shrieks, causing concern to fill your body.

"Uh-"

"Don't worry about him, darling. I need to work on you personally." He said with a knowing smile and started to push you out of the room.

"Wait-" You caught sight of everyone in the main lab scattering around to set up some kind of atmosphere for the upcoming event as you were dragged out of their presence. Mettaton simply giggled and led you to his room, which you found was full of pink and 'MTT' Brand items. He pushed you past the fluffy room, and into his closet, which was HUGE. It was bigger than his bedroom alone and was practically a large hallway, with one wall lined with clothing, and the other having several doors leading to more rooms. You could tell he was a neat freak; the whole closet was organized by color, sizes, style, and theme (which ranged from casual to formal). 

"Amazed? I'd be too, darling. But, we're not here to awe over my sense of style." Mettaton laughed and bumped you into a nearby door, causing you to fall over onto the thick carpet. You heard a light switch flick on, allowing your eyes to see mirrors and multiple shelves precisely stuffed with makeup and hair products. You were a little startled to see so many feminine objects cramped into such a room, and the popping color of the pink was not helping. The sudden cool touch of metal grasped both your sides and sat you down in a tall chair. Your eyes caught sight of the large lettering of 'MTT' on the cushioning as the robot spun your chair around to inspect your face. He begun to poke your cheek here and there, eventually pulling out different skin colored containers to see what would blend the best with your own.

"Mettaton?"

"Yes, darling?" He chirped excitedly as he moved to the shelves to pick out a couple more colors.