Chp 18- ⁉️What's he worried about? ❓

•*Katherine Leon•*

"It's official!". Hayley squealed looking at her phone.

"What is? My bro & you finally going out? Yeah we know". I smirked knowing what she meant but decided to annoy her.

"Yes-hey! That too but Oliver teased the album and now the ratings are building up". Hayley smiled running towards Oliver.

I handed out everyone's breakfast after closing the door with my foot. We're back at the temporary house that my mom let us stay in.

"Food!". They all hollored jumping around & opening up their bags like maniacs.

How the hell they smelled the food from afar. Not even gonna ask.

Rolling my eyes I sat next to Andrew who sipped on his iced smoothie.

"Okay so everyone is talking about Rebels Kill's first album and they want it out now". Oliver informed clapping his hands.

We cheered a bit before letting him continue.

"Rebels Kill will go live on Facebook to officially announce it's release today, and will perform two songs that the fans vote from the new album". He smirked glancing at his Ipad mini.

"Whoa!". We all said in excitement.

"Yasss!". The twins, Damon & Drew added getting hyper.

"Where are we going to perform it?". I asked with curiosity.

My brothers eyes glistened as he looked at me with a mischievous grin.
"Rebels Kill will be opening for Asking Alexandria's concert".

My band and I fist pumped the air.

"They're having a concert?!". I exclaimed.

"Omg their new song black will be preformed in the concert". Hayley told us scrolling through their Twitter.

Checking my twitter, I notice that my status I tweeted not so long ago got many re-tweets.

@KatKills: Hey lil' rebels we are going live on Facebook, We have a very important announcement to make; Tune in to be the first ones to know about it #facebookLive #RebelsKill #fans #LilRebels #Join #RebelsKillArmy

"I love that song". Andrew mumbled low through the straw, still sipping his smoothie. He seemed to be busy scrolling through his phone.

That drink must be good.

"Okay, Rebels Kill is going live in 10 seconds". Oliver said holding his Ipad mini in the air.

My band and I sat together in the black leather couch ready to start, as for Hayley and The Black Veil Brides they sat on the couch next to us.

Oliver nodded at us signaling that we're now live.

I started making funny faces at the camera killing time till we reach a good amount of viewers to start.

"Kat, what are you doing?". I heard Andrew chuckle .

Simms just smirked at me making faces too.

"Killing time".

"Okay, 1K viewers". Oliver told us.