Chapter 3: 👿I blame hormones!😫

•*Andrew•*

Loud crashes woke me up,
I sat up looking around at my surroundings.

Jinxx and CC kept tripping around. It turns out that they were tied by their feet and hands.

I'm laughing so hard tears escaped my eyes.

C.C is giving me death glares while Jinxx is just cursing under his breath trying to cut whatever they were tied with.

"Do you mind helping us out instead of laughing your ass out!". Jinxx glared at me.

I stopped laughing raising my hands in defeat.
"Only if you guys tell me as soon as you remember, what the hell happened when I was gone!".

They nodded telling me to lower my voice.

I sighed searching for CC's pocket knife.
Once I got it, I cut the wire that was tied to their feet.
They both sighed.

"Thanks man!". CC patted my back.
I hand him back his pocket knife.

"Shit! brain cramp! brain cramp!". Jinxx said while holding his head.
C.C and I started laughing loudly at him.

Jinxx shushed us.
"Shhh! I need a moment with my head please!".

That made us laugh more causing Jinxx to start throwing random things at us.

We both got out of that room leaving Jinxx alone for awhile. Jake and Ashley were trying hard to get out of the couch.

C.C grabbed his pocket knife and acted like he's going to stab them both.

Both Ashley and Jake with wide eyes start panicking. Did they actually think he's going to stab them or something?

I start laughing, C.C does a killer scream and starts cutting the duct tape.
Ashley and Jake look relieved.

"Shit man! I actually thought you were-".I cut Ashley off.

"Like he would do that, you're worth too much to kill". I smirked.

Jake just rolls his eyes.
"That's what I thought". He puffs his bare chest out, hitting it softly.

That got us rolling on the floor with laughter.

Jake huffed loudly.
"What? I'm too macho for you guys!".

We probably look like dying seals on the floor.

Jake sat on the couch looking so serious.
"Soo Andy where did you go last night?".

Everyone got quiet, I looked at him with a curious look.
He looks down at me raising an eyebrow.

I look down to see that I'm only in my boxers.
I laugh at him.
"I was around, then I came and slept so nothing much".

They all ahuh-ed me, clearly not believing me.

I sighed, Jinxx came in and sat on the floor.
"Is it story telling time already?". He says resting his head on the couch.

I chuckled telling them what happened.

"Damn, I want to get to know this girl, from what you told me she could probably have more innocent guys like you whipped at first sight!". Jinxx smiles already thinking something.

"You're not innocent! besides I'm going to meet her right, Andry!".Ashley winked at me, They all start laughing.

Yeah I told them how Kat messed up my name a couple of times, well many times. Though it turns me on when she does that. It's not a kink I swear.

"How did she not know who you are? how did she not know who- The Black Veil Brides are!". Ashley was curious yet amazed.

"I really don't know, that is what I want to find out soon". I say.