Chapter 5: 👾how about going to the Battle rock fest?🤟🏼

•*Katherine Leon•*

"Welcome to California's First Battle Rock Fest! Where two bands will show you what they got!". The host announced with such excitement it caused the crowd to chant louder.

Oliver hands each one of us the custom glow in the dark fangs we made for this event.

We're definitely going to impress ha!

"Two bands will compete to be noticed, it all depends on you!". The guy points at everybody.

Then all of a sudden music starts playing. My undivided attention was given to my right side.
I can now die peacefully. 

•*Andrew Biersack*•

After dealing with the food fight and getting kicked out we decided hanging out at a park.

Oliver cleared his throat.
"Ready to hear the idea?".

Nodding we were sitting on the grass waiting patiently.

He smirked before saying.
"How about going to the battle rock fest?".

Jinxx was the first to speak, He jumped on Oliver.
"Holy shit! Yes! Yes!".

Oliver fell over which caused him to bring down Trevor with him.

They started wrestling each other.
I crossed my legs just watching them wrestle. Then they all looked at me.

For heaven's sake!
Not again!

"Body hurting!
Can't move!
I see a light is that you Mitch". I say staring at the sky.

May his soul rest in peace.

"Oh Andry you weak thing!". C.C said trying to get me up.

I glared at him, I'm really in pain. It felt like a building fell on me.
"Shut up, you all could of killed me".

Jake from Rebels Kill shakes his head at me.
"Oh come on we went soft on you".

Soft? SOFT!
Does having 9 bodies tackle you to the ground sound soft! that's not soft! that's a bloody massacre.

"I wasn't even ready!". I glared playfully at them.

They all started laughing at me. I don't see what's freaking funny though.

Jinxx was talking to Oliver secretly. I wonder about what.

Jake from Rebels Kill and Trevor came up to me.
"Hey Andrew let me inform you about the Battle fest".

I nod at him, Trevor halts everybody telling them to make a circle.

Jake from Rebels Kill nods at me before starting.
"We have one hour left till the battle fest starts".

Trevor smirks.
"What is the battle fest you ask?".

Damon grins.
"It's California's FIRST Battle Fest where two bands Rebels Kill and another band that I forgot the name-".

"Punk Madness". Oliver cuts in.

"Right so, Punk Madness against Rebels Kill, Only one band will win a record deal and a little surprise". Drew says.

"But, we only can win with votes of the people because there won't be judges". Jake from Rebels Kill states.

"Oh forgot to tell ya, They'll be other bands there to help vote but let's keep that on the low since punk madness and the people don't know about that". Oliver Grins.

Wow. Nobody told us that.

Hopefully I get to hear Kat sing, I never heard-well actually I've heard of Rebels Kill being new incomers who reached 'new upcoming band' and all, but I never actually heard them play.