Chapter 11: 💫Like a Star 🌠

•*Katherine Leon•*

"Rebels Kill wins with 79,803 votes in total! And Punk Madness has 79,802 votes!". Vic announced.
By one point? I wonder who saved us from the tie again.

I felt an arm go around my waist, the person rested their head on my shoulder.
"Congrats my Kitty Kat".

I instantly parted from his touch, I contained the urge to not punch him in the nose.

"Thanks, you can look and not touch me so back off".

He sighed turning away.
You better leave.
I smiled heading towards my band.

"Oh my Pierce! we did it Rebels!". I jumped up and down hugging my bandmates.

They lifted me up towards Vic who handed us a Rock on Sign Trophy.

"Awesome!". I said raising it up.
Confetti spilled everywhere as the crowd cheered.

Trevor handed me the mic.
"Rebels Kill wants to thank all those who supported us we love you all lil Rebels! Thank you!".

The crowd roared with delight my band lowered me as we walked down the stage.

This is it what we have been waiting for. We made it!
Sound erupted from the stage causing my attention including the others.

Vic began applauding with the beat of the drums.
"This one's for you Kat".

He began singing Bulls In The Bronx. I should be fan girling right freaking now! But I should act natural....oh f- it I can't do that!

I began laughing and singing along with him headbanging to the beat in an instant.

Vic nodded at someone then winked at me.
Girls just fainted at that.

"I've been having this dream that we can fly...so maybe if we wake up we can see the sky! oh ..alright...".

I jumped up and down with my band going wild.

More confetti was thrown down. At the corner of my eyes I spotted something moving at the end of the stage.
Or was it more confetti?

I squinted for a better look.
What the-
Andrew, Jinxx, Ashley, CC, and Jake were all holding some type of gun.

What are they doing?
I nudged Drew pointing at them, Drew signaled the band with his hands a code we made up.

He signaled 'be prepared for anything'.

We just nodded acting innocently rocking out to the music.

Vic sang smirking at me like he knew something I didn't.

" 'Cause you're about to miss everything!".
Out of nowhere I saw something being thrown around.

"Kawabunga!". Jinxx yelled out aiming everywhere.

Andrew aimed at us. Or was it at me? I raised an eyebrow.

Mouthing 'don't you dare Andrey!'
Andrew winked, blew me a kiss and fired.

By Instinct I grabbed what he threw at me. It was a small soft crystal ball that had something written inside it. I signaled my band to gather around.

Rebels Kill you all are invited to celebrate your winning! We'll come by to get a response,This message will self destruct in 3 seconds..

I heard a tick come from inside the crystal ball,
You got to be shitting me.

I threw it up in the air then it exploded loudly, shiny powered dust came down on us.
I could've sworn it formed a Letter K before dropping down....nah must be the lack of sleep I need right now.