Chapter 4: 🙏🏼For my band🎸

•*Andrew Biersack•*

Clapping noises startled me as I came back to reality. One minute she was smiling a smile that could brighten anyone's soul, then the next she's gone.

"Is she a wizard? I mean you don't go around everyday seeing a beautiful girl in front of you disappear in a blink of an eye!". C.C states clearly shocked about what happened.

Oliver, Kat's brother chuckles at us.
"Yup that's my little sister for you guys, she's wonder woman".

"I'm surprised that we haven't called her Kat women yet!". Jinxx started to laugh at is own joke.

"Hey Andrew, I got an idea for your band". Oliver smirked, you can see the gears turning inside his mind.

I stared at him then at Rebels Kill who were busy eating their breakfast, but were somehow aware of what Oliver has said.

Jinxx nudged me giving me an approving look.
C.C and my Jake (Jake from BVB) smirked nodding.

Ashley was too busy forking down his food to notice so Jinxx took his plate away causing them to start a mini food fight.

I blinked and suddenly there's food flew everywhere.

This will end badly.

•*Katherine Leon•*

"Give us life again!". I was on stage working on my vocals, I was 10 minutes early.
It's one of California's first Battle Rock Fest.

Winner gets a record deal with the best of the best, and they said something else that slipped through my mind.

I'm in it for my band. As I stand in the middle of the stage that's located in a huge gigantic stadium, I let out a sigh.

I looked around, it was empty for now. Like I said I was way early. I really wanted to see how it was going to be.

I had managed to finish the song in a few hours with the help of Trevor, we were doing only two songs due to the fact that there are other famous bands coming to perform.

I'm guessing Pierce the Veil, Paramore, and others. Oliver told me that it's not only the audience that will choose who'll win but it will also secretly be the bands that are coming here.

Smiling, I spin around in circles.

It was shocking that I've never ever knew about the Black Veil Brides.

Nor did I know that they were well known.
I still have a gut feeling that I shouldn't get to close to them.
I stopped spinning, making me see triple.

It was 5:58 p.m already, I decided going inside the changing rooms to pick out an outfit. If we're going to win this thing I might as well give it all I got. I hope Jake could sing without getting nervous.

When I got inside the dressing room, It had various clothing options.

I saw something moving inside the room, I was about to scream bloody murder but I noticed what it was, well who it was.

"Andrew Biersack, we meet again". I say to the metallic eyed guy in front of me.

He was dressed in his usual ripped jeans-oh he's wearing a ripped tank showing off his abs underneath that fabric, looks good on him.

I was about to question him but my brother, Rebels Kill and The Black Veil Brides came in.

"Hey Kat Women!". Jinxx said smirking at me.

I raised an eyebrow in confusion. Kat women?! I get it.

Did he hit his head hard on the way here? I'm just annoyed that my brother brought them here. To think that I wasn't going to see them soon.

"Relax Sis, it's an inside joke!". Oliver laughed.

I nod as silence fills the room. They could tell something was up. Ignoring it I started to leave the room.

"Jake let's set up so we can do soundcheck". I tell Jake.

But both Jake's nodded their heads.
I couldn't help but laugh a little.

"We should do something about having two Jake's here, how about we call Jake from my band Simms, and Jake from BVB Jake". I suggested.

Jake pouts.
"Simms? how come he gets the cool name!".

We all chuckled to his reaction.
"Because Simms is MY last name not yours". Simms smirked at Jake.

"Alright guys let's go! we have to do sound check!". Oliver raised his voice at us.

Andrew just smiled at me out of the blue.

I grabbed Oliver making him stay behind as they all walked out.

"I invited them over, Plus having them here will increase votes so first sound check then get dressed". Oliver says calmly knowing what I was going to ask him.

"And sis..". He calls out making me turn towards him.
I stare into his grey blue eyes.
"Yes brother dear?".

He smiles.
"Rock it out Sis!".

I laugh giving him a bear hug. I couldn't resist the urge to hug my brother after all he's always been there for me.

"Yeah! it's killing me!". I sang randomly for sound check.

"Perfect! now Rebels Kill head over to the dressing rooms we're starting in 10 Minutes!". Oliver shooed us off. Talk about being pushy!

"Kat, we're nervous! we're dying over here". Trevor whisper/yelled as they change.

Ha! they're dying?

Well so am I when they're dressing right in front of me!

they don't even care if they dress/undress in front of me. I see them as friends, family even. Not as the handsome dudes girls fawn over.

I shiver, well I'm not used to it yet.

Turning around I chew the inside of my cheek waiting for them to finish changing.

The band was dressing up black and red for today. We purposely showed off our tattoos through our clothing giving the audience a sneak peek. The only tattoo that we all have the same is our band logo tattooed on our wrists which is 'Rebels Kill'  with horns and skulls on each side of the word and a  crown around the R.

"Alright My Rebels let's show them what we're made of! let's rock them out! Loose the nerves bring out your passion for our music! let's have fun out there! six-seven-". I smile at them.

"Rebels Kill". We all shout together.

We all leave the dressing room.
I felt strong arms pulling on my wrist.

As everybody left I turned to see who was the one who grabbed me.

"I wish you the best of luck Kat". He smiled looking so happy it was contagious. I don't know what overcame me. I grabbed his face and kissed him. The kiss itself took me to another level of feelings. Love. Fuck.

Has the world ended. Must I be this dumb right now.
He just laughed at my reaction swiping his thumb on my bottom lip. "Go get 'em tiger".

I quickly got out of there before I did anything stupid. Wait did he just quote MJ?!

****************
💋•K•💋