Chapter 8: 🤬Why is HE here? Wtf is wrong with me!😫

•*Katherine Leon•*

I glared deeply into those boring brown eyes that I got tired of seeing before.

He stared back at me with a smile on his face.

Oh how I wanted to slice that smile off his filthy face. But, in this case violence isn't the solution right now.

"Long time no see Katherine".
He said biting his lips as he checked me out, causing me to roll my god damned eyes at him.

It also gave me a chance to observe him. He grew a few inches taller, he's been working out but still not enough for my liking. I can feel his eyes wandering all over me as I looked into his disgusting eyes.

His hair was no longer dirty blonde, it was now dark black like our souls. He had cut his bangs out leaving it up in a hot but messy style.

Though it seems that he has changed from the outside, I bet all the money in the world that he's still the same on the inside.

"You're still the same old filthy bastard I know Christian, that hasn't changed". I smiled at him seeing him get bothered by my comment, he clenched his jaws. Bingo, hit him right in his non existent soul.

"So 'Punk Madness' huh? what a lovely name for a lovely band". I say crossing my arms giving him more pressure.

"Listen Kat about that I didn't mea-". I cut him off.

"Right now is not the time to explain shit, You picked the wrong day to start yapping fake stories about how you're sorry". I glared at him.

I don't tolerate bullshit.

His eyes twinkled a little before closing his eyes. He's tearing up?! Crying?

What a joke.

Once he opened his eyes I smile.
"May the best band win Christian".

I walked past him messing up his black 'untouchable' hair. He used to hate it when I played with his hair, he would go into extremes as to hit me when I tried to do so.

Once I entered the dressing rooms I was bombarded with questions of why Christian's here and blah blah blah.

I shut everyone up including the Black Veil Brides.
I stare at my band.

"I'm guessing you saw what happened outside with Christian right? okay so one question at a time starting now".

I point first at Oliver.
"Did he try anything with you?". Oliver being a 'lil' overprotective had his hands clenched ready to swing at anyone if needed.

I sighed.
"Brother dear we all know that even if he did try anything his ass would of been shredded to pieces in a instant, besides I learned how to protect myself from the best". I reassured my fuming brother.

He relaxed nodding at me.

I pointed at Drew to go next.
"What the heck did he want?".

"Well, I'm guessing he wanted to 'apologize' and what not".

Drew grunted.
"It's way too late to apologize now, 4 years late".

I nod, pointing at Damon
"Why is he here?".

"Isn't it obvious! he has a band called Punk Madness, whom we are competing against". I bite the insides of my cheek calming myself down a bit.

"That son of a bitch!". Simms slammed his fist at the wall causing a loud BAM sound.

I calmed Simms down pulling him into one of my warm bear hugs.

I know this had affected him more than anyone in my band. After all, He's his brother.