Chp 23- 🤟🏼The Black😎

~Song Used: The Garlics-Sleep Tonight~

•*Katherine Leon•*

Beads of sweat rolled down my cheek as I take in the beauty in front of me. Bliss can't describe what I even feel right now.

Raising my fingers and forming them into a gun shape, I waved it in the air cueing it.

Right when I grabbed the microphone to start I was cut off by a sound. Gun shots.

I landed on the ground feeling all the energy rushing through my veins. I felt cold, hearing everyone scream and shriek around me.

I saw a pool of red next to me as my vision blurred.
Drops of liquid dripped from up above me.

Blood.

Trevor began strumming his guitar as the rest of my band continued.

On cue I rose up from the cold stage.
"In the dark we learn to choose the light, In the dark we learn to choose our fights".

Jake rhythmically followed along slowly speeding up.

"In the dark we want to understand, In the dark we try to see the end". I continued as LED lights flashed with every drum beat.

"We never back down never lay down; turn around gotta stand proud, Never been so loud woah oh oh" . Drew sang along with me.

"We'll stay up all night, Make it all right, we're alive gotta stand proud,Never been so loud woah oh oh". I sang my heart out into the music. This song is very close to me.

We wrote it when I was dealing with depression and I couldn't sleep so Oliver would always tell me 'Sleep tonight cause every time you close you're eyes you'll know you'll be alright'.

I want people who are also dealing or had dealt with the same feelings as I did to know that it'll be alright.

I could see some people in tears, others waved their hands up in the arm from side to side.

As we finished performing our new song for Asking Alexandria in front of an extremely packed area, I could feel the energy flowing around.

Breathtaking. Under the moonlight our heart beats danced with emotion.

 Under the moonlight our heart beats danced with emotion

It's so Vivid. I smiled into the microphone.

"Thank You lil' rebels for all the support, now give it up for ASKING ALEXANDRIA!".

Instantly the music cues for their intro.

My band made some noise cheering them on.